Peeping Tom

Soooo.... Its safe to say things have been allot more hectic then expected...

Both I and Hitoshi stood inside one of the many hallways of my beloved family castle, the walls in this area were decorated with white and gold detail. The ceilings where far too tall and weirdly curved; they where also cluttered with painting.

Theses paintings where magic, I swore I saw them moving many times over the years.

I drop to my knees, my legs felt week after the tremendous experience I just had with both the dragon king snx the purple haired vampire, small droplets of blood still dripped from the bites mark on my ear, putter pattering across the tiles. Shinso inhaled the scent savoring all of its decodese.

A smile graced his features before he lent down to my level, "sorry was I to rough kitty?" he hand found my cheek as he rubbed circles into it. The smile never once leaving his now innocent yet still sleepy looking face.

Flusteredness began to fill my body, my cheeks heated up from this close contact. Despite the fact he was inside of me a few minutes earlier it doesn't take away from the fact that this sweet petting kinda made the submissive sappy side of my heart melt. I looked away trying desperately to hide it from him.

When suddenly...

My eyes caught a glimpse of one of the many paintings. It was a painting of a cozy little room but I saw an angelic figure cowering in the corner of the the painting.

Hitoshi spotted this too and quickly covered my form with his Cape to protect my modisty despite the fact we both knew the figure saw everything. He then threw his trousers on before stepping forward lifting me to my feet with ease. His hand protectively around my waist.

I stepped forwards squinting my purple feline eyes at the painting, the man looked extremely familiar . It was facing away from us, its head leaning uncomtably against the wall;his body trembling.

"Tamaki?!" I squealed at our peeping Tom and the painting whimpered.

He rushed out of the painting quickly, almost knocking my shaky legs to the ground with his wings but luckily Hitoshi held me in place.

"It isnt what it looks like! I wasn't being a pervert!" the angel almost cried as he spoke. His timid nature making him seem so extremely adorable. More like a lost little bunny then an all powerful angel.

Shinso gently let go of me before  stepped protectively forward. An angry protective look plastered on his handsome face, a murderous glare in his eyes, "Oh really? That's not what it looked like to me!"

He clenched his teeth, exposing his sharpened fangs.

"I... I.. Swear... I was sleeping in there... Its peaceful. I.. It.. Help.. Helps me clear my h.. H.... Head..." He lowered his eyes and I felt my heart sting.

"I belive him!" I cherped in tilting my head to the side, letting my still slightly painful ear flop as I smiled.

Without warning  the angel briskly moved forward ignoring the still agrovelated purple-ette. His delicate hand gently stoked my ear as the blood quickly dissolved and the bite vanished.

I blush looking up at him, the warm feeling of his healing magic sending chills though my body. He blushed back a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

Shinso trembled with fury. That bastard took away his mark he was going to pay! "I'm going to end you."

He ran at the angel pushing him away from me, making sure not to push me in the process.

"WHAT DID I DO?" the angel squeeked  but fought back not loosing a beat and showing of his imence power.

The two men where suddenly fighting, wrestling each other to the ground. Shinso still shirtless and Tamaki in a tight white cropped shirt that exposed his lower torso and his muscular arms.

My mind wandered to somewhat not safe areas as I watched them fighting over me...

'that's so fucking sexy...'

My nose started bleeding watching the two attractive men.
A feminine giggle suddenly filled my ears as a feminie hand appeared from a cloud of smoke to gently pet my hair. "Such a pervert aren't you?" the succubus smiled sweetly as she emerged from a cloud to wrap me up in a sweet loving embrace.

Suddenly a loud voice rung though the home, the walls quacking at the sound. As another one of our servants  used magic to project his voice around the castle, "breakfast time!"

My beloved buttler hopped around the corner moments later with a cute little simple lavender dress in hand for me.