Prologue

Caitlin Love, an average 15 year old was pretty basic.
She wasn't hated like nearly every single female in rejected stories were.
Actually, she was really liked. She was one of the most popular females in her pack, every girl wanted her beauty and were extreamly jealous of the fact that almost every guy wanted her.
She was the Beta's daughter, so she spent most of her time in the pack house, getting involved in training. She loved sports and obviously had the body which she loved to flaunt. 
One thing I didn't mention about Caitlin however, was that she hated men.
She didn't believe in the term mate.
So she did what she did best, flirt with them, lead them on, and break their hearts.

Dylan Fields, well, thats a name to remember.
He wasn't hated either actually, before you assume that. 
He was a basic 16 year old, about to turn 17 in a few months, actually, on December the 31st.
New Years Eve.
He has a beautiful girlfriend named Lucy, also a werewolf. He had believed that he was strong enough to break the mate bond with his mate (if he ever did find her) and still be able to live with the beauty he was with for the past two years.
He was the aspiring alpha. Work, school, pack duties, sleep. 
It was a repeat everyday. 
He wanted his father to know that he was strong enough to lead the Silver Moon Pack.

Lucy Santiago, a 'perfect' 15 year old who was in the same year as Caitlin.
Actually, she was Caitlin's best friend since the age of 7.
They both looked quite similar and could pass off as twins as their features were almost identical, however, they weren't completely. 
Lucy lived in a world of fantasies, her mind always revolving around stories. 
She loved to read.
Her love for Dylan however, was real.
She knew that she'd loose her perfect man because of the mate bond, but tried to spend as much time as she could with him.

So
, what happenes when these two finally come head to head with each other for the soon to be Alpha's birthday party whilst he's celebrating it with his girlfriend.
Will he leave Lucy for trouble?
Will Caitlin finally find a man she could trust and give her heart to?

'Look, Caitlin..we need to talk." He couldn't meet her gaze, his eyes scanning over anything but her.

Find out what happens in;
Reject It? Regret It.