Chapter 11: Regretting.

Word count: 1157 words.

Chapter 11: Regretting.

James' POV:

God, she was beautiful, everything about her attracted me to her. Her beautiful, losely curled hair would cascade perfectly down her back, her beautiful big brown eyes which always had gotten me lost and attracted, that cute, button nose which I'd ever so often place a kiss on, those adorable ears which I'd usually tease her about, that perfect, slender body which I'm finally going to be able to claim tonight and lets not forget those soft, plump lips which usually move perfectly against mine. Did you guess who I was describing? That's right, the one and only, Caitlin Love.

I'm glad I've gotten to know her for quite a while, she became my best friend and the person I knew I wanted to be with for a while. I want to live my life until I meet my mate, but I'm hoping Caitlin meets hers first so she wouldn't feel any pain. I don't want her to be hurting, at all. Even if we don't work out in the future, I'll always be there for her and I'm hoping it's vice versa. I feel as though she's already hurting, she's just covering up her true emotions which she always does.

So I confronted her about it, and it turns out that Dylan rejected her. I came into her room last night and for once, she actually took up the offer and cried on my shoulder. At that moment, I truly knew she was hurting and wanted her to forget him. I'll give her all the love and attention in the world to make her flawless face at least light up a little again. I don't know why Lucy, her best friend hasn't noticed how upset she's been though which I find quite fishy. I mean, they're almost like sisters so I would have guessed that she knew something was wrong.

I couldn't sleep, my thoughts were all filled with Caitlin and on an ocassion, Lucy. I'm only guessing that Lucy's on my mind because Caitlin's her best friend and she looks a lot like her, at least, that's what I'm hoping it is. I know for a fact that I can't leave Caitlin right now, especially at a time that she needs me the most if I do find my mate. She's my best friend after all, and currently my girlfriend so I'll try to do all I can to make her happy.

After a while, I got up and walked to the kitchen, not switching the lights on so that I wouldn't disturb or attract anyone's unwanted attention. Once I opened the fridge, a blinding bright light shone through, wincing, I quickly grabbed a bottle of water and closed the fridge's door quickly. "Hey, James." I heard a whisper. I turned around to look at a person I definitely wasn't expecting to be there at least at this hour, away from her boyfriend and true love, talking to me. I bit my bottom lip gently and nodded my head.

"Hey, Lucy." I smiled softly, twisting the cap off and taking a sip of the refreshing, cool water, gulping it down and then closing the bottle, looking at her. "What brings you here?" I could hear her take in a deep breathe and sigh.
"Why do I feel as if we have a connection? I know you can feel it too, James so please don't try and deny it." She mumbled, looking up at me. I nodded my head and shrugged.
"I don't know, but I don't want to find out. I'm with someone I love." I smiled weakly.

She shrugged her shoulders and then nodded her head, grabbing the bottle of water from me. I carefully watched her twist the cap off, feeling as if she was going to end up pouring the bottle of water on me. Her next action however, completely surprised me. She took a sip from my water bottle, screwing the lid back on, giving it back to me and then standing on her tip toes, pecking my cheek ever so gently and then walking off. I could feel the tingles but chose to ignore them, walking back upstairs, my water bottle still in hand.

I walked into Caitlin's room and smiled once I saw her peacefully sleeping, slipping onto her bed and under the covers, I pulled her petite and small frame close to my contrasting one, caressing her cheek. I couldn't help myself, I had to kiss those plump lips once again, so I did. What surprised my was that her gentle lips, moved perfectly against mine. Once we pulled away, I looked down at her to see her eyes wide open, a grin on her lips as she gently ran her fingertips through my hair. I sighed happily, snuggling into her neck.

Placing soft and gentle kisses on her neck, I quickly pulled away. But from that small action, lets just say something big happened. We ended up sleeping together, something I wouldn't have expected yet. Our bond had strengthened slightly, it was almost torture for me for not being able to mark her then and there but I managed to control myself. She wanted me to, she kept repeating me to but I knew at the end of the day, she'd end up regretting it. I don''t want her to regret it. If I was Dylan, I wouldn't have ever rejected perfection for another.

She looked up at me and smiled, gently leaning up to peck my lips once again. She whispered those three words once again with more emotion than last time so I knew a small bond was still forming, even though it wasn't as large as it was with Dylan. Non the less, I'm glad that small bond is still there. "I love you." She closed her eyes, snuggling into my chest.
"I love you too." I repeated, closing my eyes and holding her close to me, keeping our bodies covered with the duvet, smiling to myself until I fell into a deep slumber.

ADMIN NOTE-

OH MY GOD!!!! YES!!!! WE DID IT! I'M SO GLAD Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK.
SORRY FOR THE DELAYED UPDATE, MY SPANISH EXAMS ARE COMING UP SOON SO I'VE BEEN SO STRESSED AND COLLEGE APPLICATIONS ARE TAKING UP MY TIME.
I LOVE Y'ALL TO PLUTO AND BACK, AND I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!
BYE!

PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW AND I'LL BE SURE TO TRY AND UPDATE MOREEEE! HERE'S THAT IMAGE I ALSO PROMISED FROM LAST TIME.
THERE CONVO'S ARE LITERALLY KILLING ME. I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MIGHT NOT END UP SEEING THEM NEXT YEAR WHICH IS GONNA KILL ME.

I LOVE YOU; @Khadz13345, @BaybiieeYasmin and @SH_TheBlueThing_SH
PLEASE DON'T MURDER MEH, I'M PROMOING Y'ALL HERE xD
BUT YEAH, THEY'VE SUPPORTED ME THROUGHOUT WITH THIS BOOK. I LOVE YOU GUYS.