Chapter 16:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*MING POV*

I went to school both annoyed and filled with worry. Annoyed by Yo amd worried for P'Pha. I have tried to text and call him, but to no avail. He probably hates me now especially for what I did.

After classes were finished, Ten slings his arm around me.

"Wooh! Prof was a killer! Now I am starving...shall we got buy food?" Ten started.

"I'm heading over to the Medical Faculty" I said as I stood up.

"Visiting P'Kit again? Is my friend smitten?" he teased.

"Not really, I just have something important to do.You can go ahead, I'll be back before lunch is over" I said.

"Wait!I'll come with you" he said.

"You're driving this time" I said.

He shakes his head and laughs. We got into his car and drove towards the Medical Faculty.

Once we got there, I kept calling P' Pha's number but he doesn't pick up.

"P'Pha... I really need to talk to you. Please call me back when you get this" I left a voicemail.

"So shall we get going?I am super hungry... I can't  wait to eat" Ten declared.

Something wasn't sitting well with me, I decided to call P'Pha's number. He didn't answer again, so he really is avoiding me.

"You go ahead Ten, I 'll catch up with you" I said. Ten nodded and  made his way to the cafeteria.I sighed, I spotted P'Pha's car in the  lot a couple of cars parked away from Ten's.

'He's here, at least he's  okay. I'm sure P'Kit and P'Beam are with him. I'll just probably warn him thru text since he won't pick up my calls' I thought.

I was about to make my way to the cafeteria when something... or someone caught my attention. Coming towards his car, was  P'Pha himself. I gaze at him, the person who I thought who looked like absolute perfection appears a bit unkempt and lost a bit of weight. The sun was blazing hot, but even with how he appeared my eyes don't leave him.  I looked closely, he didn't look good at all.

I saw him stop in his tracks and my gut feeling was telling me he was about to pass out. I ran towards him and caught him just in time before he could hit the floor. My skin touches his, and he is burning up.

"P'Pha?!P'Pha!" I yelled out.

No one was around me, I held him up with one arm. I fished through his pockets and got his keys. I carried him over to the front seat, buckled his seat belt and I then went over to the driver side and did the same thing. I started the car, and we drove off towards the apartment.

I parked the car, unbuckled mine and his seat belt. I came around the passenger seat and slowly helped him out of the car.

I put my arm around to support him and slowly made our way inside the apartment. I decided to bring him to my place since I didn't want to enter  his place without his permission.

I opened the door,set all our things down and laid him gently on my bed.His face was flushed,and his fever got worse.

I went over to my cabinet,got some medicine and a glass of water.  I went over to the bed and slowly sat him up.

"Here P', drink this" I said as I brought the pill towards his lips.

Once he opened his mouth, I put the pill in and let him drink some water. After swallowing the medicine,I laid him back down. I went to the kitchen,got a basin which I filled with luke warm water and got small towel from my drawer.

I sat beside him and slowly open his top, exposing his pale,bare chest.Next I took off his pants and  left his boxers on. I blush at the sight of him almost naked, laying on my bed. I shake my head.

'Stop raping the sick person with your
eyes MingKwan' I thought to myself .

I took the towel,wet it with the water. I squeezed the excess water and slowly wiped his face first.  I could see him react and move his face towards the towel.

'He's so cute' I thought as I smiled.

I did the same thing, but now I was going to his arms. He was shuddering at the contact the rag made into his skin. I was going to go for the other arm but he groggily open his eyes and held my hand. He was looking at me.

"P', I-" I started but he cut me off.

"What a nice dream, I finally see your face MingKwan. I missed you. Please don't leave me, I like you"he said sleepily,as he closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

My eyes widen,and a blush evident on my face with what he said. It can't be true right?maybe it's just the fever talking.

I continue wiping until his whole body was done. I carefully dressed him up with my pajamas and tucked him in bed. I could then hear his soft snores and fell into deep slumber.

My phone suddenly rang,it was Ten. i forgot to call and update him. I quickly answered it so I  wouldn't wake P'Pha up.

"Oi asshole! Where are you?Did you really just ditch me?" Ten said.

"Sorry my friend, something urgent came up. Just eat and I'll treat you next time. I probably have to skip classes for this afternoon" I said.

"Okay dude!Be careful, I'll see you when I see yah" Ten said and then hung up. I look over to where P'Pha was at, good thing he was undisturbed.

'Please get well soon P'Pha' I said, as I go to the kitchen and  decided to cook some food for us later.

[To be continued...]