Chapter 14

Lisa's POV

I heard the double door open loudly making me look up to see Bambam walking gracefully towards me with Seulgi and Irene trailing from behind. I just shake my head and proceed to work. I felt bambam's arm encircled on my shoulder.

"Quit it bam my answer still a no." Bam huff and said

"You still didn't know what I was about to say."

"I already know that bam" I replied nonchalantly.

Bambam always bugging me to come with them to have some fun. But I always refused him and drown myself at work.

"Come on lis, it's been years since we last hang out. I already missed you, I mean the old you and beside there are still a lot of brunette out there that look likes Jennie--" Seulgi quickly cut him off with a warning tone

"Bam!" I heard Irene just huff to her side

Well I can't blame her since she found out that I was the reason why her friend leave, she always giving me a cold shoulder. Seulgi and Irene is already engaged just last year. They've been together three years ago. Irene gave Seulgi a chance, year after she resigned at my company and start to run a small coffee shop four years ago.

Mentioning about Jennie makes me think about the day she actually saw me on my bed with someone else, naked. I've been trying to call Jennie that day but she didn't answer it. So I immediately go to busan and go to the address that she mentioned to me but unfortunately she's not there according to her parents I tried to make a scene there in order for Jennie to come out but they just call a cops to get me. Luckily bambam immediately go there to bill me out. Her parents really got mad at me that time. I tried to go back there but bam asked me not to, so we just made a plan and hired a detective to find Jennie's where about but until now Jennie is still nowhere to be found. She's really good at hiding.

Three years ago I saw Jisoo and Chaeyoung at my welcome party as the new CEO of MBN. I just found out that they're one of my business partners.  So I immediately grab the chance and asked them to where is Jennie. But they just ask me who is Jennie and look at me weirdly as if they didn't met me once at Jennie's apartment. I tried to beg them to bring me to where Jennie is, but they just answered me with a "We didn't know Jennie" I know that they are lying that's why I started stalking them like a mad woman but to my luck I still couldn't find her. My parents help me find Jennie but still we couldn't. They both dissapointed at first when they found out about what happened but help me eventually cause I beg them and made a deal with my father to became a new CEO of the company. My dad is really happy to know that I'm taking his position that time.

"It's been four years lis." I heard bam say making me back to my sense. Seulgi tried to stop him but bam didn't want to be stop

"Okay fine, what do you want?" I ask him while looking to his eyes.

"Come with us, we're planning on having a short vacation." Bam said happily. I just sigh and give him a nod to shut him up

"Yes?" He ask while shaking my shoulder. I just nod and said

"Yeah." I heard them celebrate while Irene just huff loudly.

When they are already gone. I just sat at my swivel chair starring at nothing, when my mind drifted off to a certain brunette who always messed up my mind for over four years.

Loud music and voice's are all can be heard here inside the van. I groaned loudly because of annoyance and make a pout

"Don't be grumpy there lis you look like an ugly duckling." I heard Irene says making everyone laugh.