Chapter three

So the party was fun it's now Sunday. Which is a day I kinda hate for the simple fact I have to have family day but my family doesn't really like me which confuses me.
Background of her family
So I'm the last child I have two older brothers 22 and 24 and a older sister 23 they all still live at home. Nobody in my family has every liked me they all just tolerate me. To this day I still don't know why they hate me. Some of my family say it's because I wasn't supposed to be born or I was a mistake but hey that's not my fault y'all had sex not me 🤷🏾‍♀️. Anyway they only person out of all my family members that loves me and doesn't hate me is my cousin briella that's my best bitch fr. At all the family functions that I'm forced to go to just so they can talk bad about me she always has my back and we always end up leaving after thirty minutes of the event.
Back to the story
Okay so anyway today for family day we were going out to eat and to the movies to watch it chapter two which is crazy because I HATE scary movies with a passion. So my headphones will be in the whole time.
Later at dinner
The movie was stupid if you ask me but we're at cheddars and there all talking I'm just texting the gang ready to leave cause apparently they have a surprise for me. The waiter brought out our food and we all ate paid and went home. Family day was finally over.
Later with the gang
So GUESS WHAT my surprise was that my cousin briella is in town and she's about to get a apartment down here so I will be moving out and in with her. So anyway right now we all sitting around smoking and bri was like let me see your keys lani so I gave them to her. She came back in two seconds later and was like lani you gotta put your car in the shop I'm like what why. She was like somebody hit it and the whole back is fucked up I deadass wanted to cry. Trey was like I gotchu lani I'll take care of it and I'll pick you up and take you to work. I was like okay trey and I just went to sleep cause at this point I'm irritated asf.

What y'all think is about to happen??