•TWENTY-ONE•

EMPATH

/ˈɛmpaθ/noun(chiefly in science fiction) a person with the paranormal ability to perceive the mental or emotional state of another individual

/ˈɛmpaθ/
noun(chiefly in science fiction) a person with the paranormal ability to perceive the mental or emotional state of another individual.

"You are such a Bitch! You did that on purpose just to fuck me over" i snorted

"Takes one to know one honey" I said under my breath.

"I would do it though, if you love someone its okay" Allison stated.

"I can't believe you're so weird...you don't say anything all day and when you open your mouth, you unload all these tremendous lies all over me" Here's Claire playing victim...again. How many is that? This girl needs an Oscar!

"You're just pissed off that she got you to admit something you didn't want to admit to" Damn Andrew really hit the nail on the head there. Huh.

Claire huffed running a hand through her hair "Okay fine, but that doesn't make it any less bizarre" she turned away. Oh this one is feisty!

"Whats bizarre?! I mean we're all pretty bizarre...some of us are just better at hiding it that's all.."

I'm bizarre through and though, anyone with me? no..okay..

"How are you bizarre?" Claire questioned

Andrew looked to the floor, contemplating whether to tell us or not. I'd feel the same, i wouldn't trust any of these fuckers. Every person for themselves, learnt that the hard way, i'll tell you.

"He can't think for himself" Allison piped up, i smell feelings blossoming... get some!

"She's right.." Andrew confessed. It was silent before he decided to carry on "Do you guys know what i did to get in here?"

Everyone shook their heads while i nodded, they ignored me though which kind of ticked me off. Like HELLO i know why you're all here, i know everything.. god that was creepy. But i do, im not obsessed with everyone im just super observant...

"I taped Larry Lester's buns together-"

Claire and i laughed while Brian questioned "That was you?"

Andrew looked over to Brian "Yeah, you know him?"

"Yeah, i know him" Brian confessed.