Introduction

It's been a really long time since I last posted anything here on wattpad.

This book, unlike 'In 37 Minutes', is going to be completed, I made sure to complete writing the book beforehand, so I'll just be posting chapters twice a week - on Mondays and Fridays - until we reach the final chapter.

This book is a little bit special, perhaps because the character, Amelia, hits somehow close to home. I tried to make this book as realistic as possible with events that don't seem too far fetched or absurd.

I'm hoping that as you all read this book, you'll find a piece of yourself in the characters.

This book is a work of fiction, but a fiction that denotes realities in life, and emotions that we all constantly go through, or endure on some occasions.

I hope you guys enjoy reading this book, and engage with it as much as possible - I love reading your comments, and replying to them whenever I can.

I won't keep you for longer.

All rights are reserved.

*****
PS: this account was previously called, 'The Fantastic Duo,' and managed by Batman and The Joker, but we were really young when we started it, and we definitely matured since then.

Now, The Joker only manages it, but now I do use my real name.

Hi, I'm Habiba (fun fact: Habiba means a loved person in Arabic).

Drop by a comment with your name and what it means, I'd love to know my readers more!

Also if anyone knows how to make covers, please do share your works of art with me.

- Lots and Lots of Love.