Chapter 1

(I decided to write a new fanfic because the other one got jacked up 😭👊 but I know their are no longer together but I decided to write one of all of them)
🔺grace POV🔺
*beep beep beep beep beep*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, "ugh" I rolled over and turned it off. I grabbed my phone and immediately went to Twitter, I saw pictures of all the magcon guys, Cameron, Taylor, Jack and Jack, Aaron, Nash, Carter, Shawn and Hayes (i know hayes wasn't a part of magcon but I wanted to include him) 'oh gosh their so hot' I thought to myself rolling out of bed.

It was a Saturday morning and I was going shopping with my Bestfriend , Sarah. 'Hey gray , you ready? I'm on my way.' I got a text from Sarah. 'No , I just woke up lol. But you can come already I won't take long.' I answered back her text.
I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower , I showered and then wrapped myself with a towel. I got out and took a look at my closet to see what I could wear. I scanned it left to right and I decided on my outfit.
🔻 graces outfit 🔻
🔸 a black magcon muscle shirt
🔸light high waisted shorts
🔸black converse
As soon as I got dressed I headed to the bathroom and brushed my hair out and brushed my teeth. After that I air dried my hair and left it as my natural hair style. After that the doorbell rang and I ran down the stairs.
"I GOT IT!" I yelled making my way down the stairs and towards the door. "Hey gray." Sarah said as soon as I opened the door. "Hey Sarah , come on!" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her up the stairs to my room. I applied some light makeup a simple light pink eyeshadow , eyeliner and mascara. I didn't like wearing much makeup , I rather go for a natural look. "Done , let's go!" I said turning to face Sarah. She looked up from her phone and got up from the bed. I grabbed my bag and my iPhone and headed downstairs.

"Bye mom , I'll come back later." I said to my mom who was sitting on the island chair. "Okay Hun , be careful" she responded.

We headed out and got into Sarah's car.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry if it's not good , I'll try to make it better. Hope you like it and I will try to write daily now. (: 🔹Question of the day 🔸 what's your favorite color? Comment , mines blue.