Chapter 30

A picture of Christian above👆

It's been a while, yes I know..
I won't lie, it was writer's at its worst.

Nevertheless, giving up on this story is not an option.

I got too many readers who actually like this story, so I'm doing this for you guys.

Enjoy.

*********************************
Zanele's P.O.V:

My coochie was itching like a bitch right now!

Taking a deep breath in, I close my eyes as I hold it in for a few seconds before slowly exhaling, trying my very best to ignore the itch in Christian's presence.

He was wearing his Ray-Ban shades once again, his head facing me as he bobbed it up and down as we were listening to loud music. Even though I knew he was blind, but I still couldn't help thinking that he could see me and the most annoying part was that his lack of vision was somehow acting like a catalyst to the itching.

Just fucking do it, he can't see anything anyways.

Fuck it, I'm doing it. I scratched myself through my jeans so quick and pretended like it never happened.

"What?" I snapped at him, feeling self conscious when he had stopped bobbing his head to the music and stared at me or whatever it is blind people do when they look like they're observing you.

"Are you going to pass the joint or are you gonna finish my joint by yourself, princess?" he snapped back.

"Sorry," I smiled at him sheepishly as I handed him the joint back after taking another drag from it.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. I was smoking weed with Christian fucking Ronaldo.

After having an awful first week back at work, Christian actually felt bad for me when I told him my sob story after catching me moping around the house. The girls were spending the entire week at my mom's place and Maxwell wasn't around much. At the moment, it was just Christian and I at the house. He actually offered me a joint, saying how much it would help calm me down and whatnot. At first I declined because I've never smoked Marijuana before and never thought I ever would, but the way everything had been going on lately, I was always on the edge of snapping at everyone in the house and frankly, I didn't like being moody.

So here we were, sitting on the carpet of the living room, listening to music while smoking weed and I've got to admit, it didn't disappoint. Christian was actually right, his weed really did manage to calm a sister down.

I officially love me some Mary Jane, as Christian likes to call it.

"You're lucky it's me who's introducing you to weed. The number one rule of sharing a joint is that you take two puffs then pass it back. Puff, puff, pass, that's what it means. Had it been someone else, you would've been shot twice by now," he scolded.

"Really? Twice?"

"Twice Chichi, twice. Puff puff, bang bang." I chuckled at his logic.

After a moment of silence, I realized that he focus was on me again. "What?" I asked him with a softer tone this time.

"I'm just wondering what the name of this song is and who the artist is, because for some reason, this song has me feeling like a strong, independent woman. Got me feeling like a single mother right now." Christian stated when 'Truth hurts' by Lizzo was playing.