1

Herobrine was furious. It had been a relatively normal day in the Nether, Herobrine was calmly wandering his fortress and inspecting the Wither Skeleton guards when he noticed something odd. He could feel a strange energy coming from the south. It was strange because he had never felt this kind of energy before, and he helped make the world so this was a huge surprise to him.

He drew his weapon, a diamond sword with enchantments on it. The enchantments were as followed: Sharpness V, Fire Aspect V and Looting V. It wasn't his main weapon but he didn't think he would need anything more then this to find out what the energy was. He teleports to a location close to the source. When he does he feels the energy hit him like a sand temple trap. It wasn't anywhere near the levels of power he wielded, but it was more then the Enderdragon held, and that's saying a lot.

He looked over at the source of the strange energy and was confused at what he saw. It was a portal unlike any he had seen before. As far as he knew (And trust me, he knows.) there were only two kinds of portals, the Nether portal and the End portal. But this strange portal was neither of the two. It was standing upright, kinda like a Nether portal, but it had no noticeable portal frame. It was a mixture of red, white, black and yellow. The obvious thing to do here would be to leave it alone right?

Herobrine, being the cocky motherfucker he was, straight up Y E E T E D himself through it.

Imma leave it here. I do have a plan for the next chapter so that's nice, tell me what you think in the comments!
                         -Wolfzode