Chapter 32

Herobrine stared at Notch's body. How was this possible?

Hero didn't have much time to think about that though, as a powerful force suddenly yanked him into the large throne room. He slammed into one of the pillars and slid to the ground on one knee before lifting his head to look at who had attacked him.

His mysterious assailant was a woman with pale white skin, pitch black veins all across her body and eyes as red as blood. Herobrine didn't care about what she looked like though after he realised that this woman radiated a power quite familiar to him.

Herobrine instantly recognised it as Notch's power. His blazing white eyes narrowed as he stood up straight.

Herobrine: "So your the one who sent Cinder to kill those close to me. And as if that wasn't enough, you killed my brother and stole his power."

Mysterious Woman: "You have caused me a lot of trouble by killing Cinder. But I suppose she doesn't matter anymore, after all, no one can hope to stand up against this power I now wield."

Herobrine: "Well if you think killing Cinder caused you a lot trouble, then I wonder how much trouble it cause when I kill you."

Mysterious Woman: "And how do you plan on doing that, I have power that you have lost to before, so how do you hope to win?"

Herobrine: "One simple fact."

Herobrine quickly dashed towards the woman and slashed at her with his scythe, taking her by surprise and slicing her arms off.

Herobrine: "Your inexperienced with that power."

The woman grunted in pain before a strange black substance shot out of her disembodied arms, reconnecting them to their sockets. Herobrine's eyes widened at this, that wasn't one of Notch's abilities. That means that this woman wields power other then Notch's.

Herobrine straightened up and looked the mystery woman in the eyes.

Herobrine: "Before I kill you I need to know what your name is, so I can put it on your tombstone."

Salem: "My name is Salem, and it is you who will need a tombstone."