Chapter 24: Maybe

Herobrine knelt in front of a tombstone overlooking a peaceful hill side. His head was low and and it was clear he was sad. The name on the tombstone was that of his best friend, Entity 303. As he held his head low me swore that he would find whoever caused his friend so much pain and suffering, and he would make them pay.

Herobrine stood up, head still held low, and he flew up into the sky. He needed to blow of some steam. The white eyed god man did this by vaporising a forest in an instant. How, you may ask? Fuck you that's how.

Once Hero finished cooling down he decided to check up on Null to see if he would know anything about who could have done this. He teleported to his nether fortress first so he could prepare himself just in case something happened. After all, if someone was able to torture Entity that they might prove to be a real threat.

Hero ignored the mobs who tried to ask him what was wrong, instead opting to merely continue walking to the armoury. While Hero did have his inventory that he could hold items in, he still liked having items and weapons on display just in case someone else needed them.

After he grabbed what he needed he took stock of what he had on him. He had a handful of Ender Pearls, a bit of TNT, two extra swords, some Enchanted Golden Apples, an enchanted bow, a large amount of arrows, a good amount of fire charges, some flint and steel, a pick axe, an axe and some extra food. (Not that he needed to eat, but he brought it along just in case.)

Hero teleported to the front of the place Null was staying at, like he always did. As he went to knock however, he felt something that made his eyes widen. Null's life force was their, but it was on the verge of vanishing.

Hero smashed the door down, not having time to open it normally, and why he saw horrified him. The three cats that he saw the last few times he was here were dead. They were cut up and strewn about the place. Wolfzode's head had been chopped clean off, his body still sitting at his chair at the computer desk.

And worst of all was Null, who was sitting against the wall in a pool of his own blood.