Thanks For Reading!

Well that's a wrap! I can't speak for everyone but I'm happy with how it finished. I didn't want to keep it going, cause if I did then I would just be trapped into writing this for the rest of my life, and I don't want that.

So there you have it. I'm not gonna make a sequel or anything cause as much as I enjoyed writing this story I really don't want to write anything else. I hope you all had as much fun as I had reading this!

At first I wasn't sure how the ending was exactly gonna go, I knew how I wanted it to end since the fall of beacon but I didn't really have any details. But then someone gave me an idea by asking if Herobrine was gonna get some of Null's and Entity's power since he was close to them, but they did point out that it wouldn't be a lot since Herobrine's power rejects it.

When they commented that I was like whaaa? But then I re read the story and I realised that during the fall of Beacon I said that Null couldn't heal Herobrine because he rejects it. I decided to use that again for this since while I'm no stranger to random plot devices I didn't want to use one for this cause that would just be unsatisfying.

Well that about wraps it up, I've got nothing left to tell you. So go out there and find some other good books to read.

Thanks for reading! -Wolfzode