4.

The sun had just now risen and all three of the Diamonds were now laying on their backs on the beach a few hundred feet away from the Beach House. Their eyes were focused on the daytime sky. Waiting that long for Steven to even exit his house was enough to become a little too boring to the Diamonds. Laying still on their backs and staring at the sky seemed to be all three of the Diamonds could do as hour after long hour passed by.

How long was it going to take Steven to notice that they were there?

Apparently not that long.

Steven tirelessly rubbed his eyes as he exited his house and silently made his way down the stairs. Stopping in front of the Diamonds, Steven stared up at them, tired but confused as to why they were there. He cleared his throat, annoyed, alerting all three of the Diamonds to his presence.

"Hi Steven!" All three Diamonds said in unison, sitting upright and staring down towards the teen boy.

"How long have you guys all been here?" Steven tirelessly asked, rubbing his eyes again and letting out a quiet yawn.

"Blue got here not too long before Yellow and I did." White calmly explained. "We've actually been here a few hours."

"A FEW HOURS?!" Steven shouted. "Are you guys serious?! Why couldn't you let me get some sleep?"

"Well..." White nervously glanced to the side. "Blue got a little upset that she didn't get to call you on the Diamond Line last night so she came here to see if you could spend a little time with her."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Anyway..." White continued. "Yellow wanted to see if Blue was okay and I wanted to know if you were still interested in coming with us to explore that Planet Spinel found."

"I'd still like to, White. Just let me get ready." When Steven noticed the Diamonds frowning, he sighed and turned towards them again. "Tell you guys what. You can take the Diamond Mech back to Homeworld and meet you guys there. I think that Spinel should come too...since she knows where that planet is."

The Diamonds nodded in response.