26.

The gathered group surveyed the damaged ship before backing away to let Twilight Sparkle see if she could fix the ship. The small, Purple coated Alicorn reread the spell a couple times before focusing her attention on the damaged ship.

"I hope this works." Twilight cast the spell and, a few minutes later, looked up. Did the spell that she cast work? The ship still had a little damage to it but it was still mostly fixed.

Twilight Sparkle smiled softly as she turned to face everyone else. "Well, that's the best that I could do." The Purple Alicorn turned again and focused her attention towards Steven and the Diamonds. "Is this good?"

"That'll work." Came Steven's response.

Applejack trotted forwards, stopping next to Twilight. "What should we do now?"

"I don't know." Twilight said. "Steven?"

"Do you guys want to come with the Diamonds, Spinel, and I back to my home planet?" Steven addressed the gathered Ponies. When they each cocked their heads in confusion, Steven let out a quiet sigh and continued speaking. "I was thinking about introducing you guys all to my friends back on my home planet."

"That sounds like a great idea, Steven." Fluttershy spoke up, focusing her attention towards the rest of the gathered Ponies. "What do you guys think?"

A chorus of "yes!" was heard.