22.

A very concerned looking Starlight Glimmer, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash all  stood in Sugarcube Corner, their eyes focused directly on Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

Starlight Glimmer was the first of the group to speak up. "Um...excuse me for asking but you didn't happen to see Pinkie Pie enter this place with a tall, Pink humanoid with a personality similar to her own? Have you?"

"Yes, I have actually." Came Mrs. Cake's response, her eyes focusing on the stairs that led to Pinkie Pie's room. "I believe they're both upstairs."

"Guess we all gotta go upstairs then." Applejack said as she turned, focusing her attention on the rest of the group. They nodded, trotting around the Cakes and made their way up the stairs leading to Pinkie Pie's bedroom.

"Pinkie Pie? Spinel? Are you guys there?" Starlight Glimmer called out as soon as she and the others made it to the top of the staircase.

Fluttershy quietly reached one of her hooves out and pushed the door open. As the small group of Ponies entered Pinkie Pie's room, they were all surprised to find that both Pinkie and Spinel had already set up for the party the two of them had been planning together. Right in the middle of the room, Pinkie Pie and Spinel both sat, laughing with each other and smiling.

"Quick question?" Applejack let out a sigh. "How long did it take you guys to set all of this up?"

"Around ten or twenty minutes, silly." Pinkie responded with a smile. She turned, once again focusing her attention towards Spinel and the two of them started laughing again.

"Well then." Rainbow Dash droned, annoyed. She moved a little closer towards Pinkie Pie and Spinel and sighed quietly to herself. "Twilight said that Celestia and Luna were coming over to her castle to meet Spinel and the Diamonds. If Spinel is here instead of Twilight's castle then this meeting can't quite happen until you two come back to the castle."

"Fine!" Pinkie Pie and Spinel both responded in unison, glaring at Rainbow Dash.