27.

As soon as Twilight Sparkle teleported the entirety of the gathered group into the mostly fixed ship, she focused her attention on the Diamonds. "Do you guys want to stay Ponies or should I use my magic to change you three back."

"I think it's best that the three of us stay Ponies until we get to Steven's home planet." White said with a chuckle.

"But..." Steven inquired. "How're you guys gonna fly this ship if you remain Ponies?"

"That's a good point." White focused her attention towards the floor of her ship. "I forgot about that." The nervous looking White Alicorn trotted over towards the control panel of her ship and climbed up onto it. "Let's hope that this works."

Much to her and everyone else's complete and utter surprise, the ship still seemed to respond to White, even if she was a Pony. She focused her attention towards her fellow Diamonds and smiled. Twilight Sparkle moved a little closer to White and looked up towards her.

"White?" The Alicorn asked. "Just how far away is Steven's home planet supposed to be?"

White focused her attention towards Twilight Sparkle, briefly and quietly thinking to herself for a few minutes. Not far from here but we have to go to another galaxy."

"Another galaxy?" Twilight cocked her head to the side.

White nodded in response and began to steer the Diamond ship. It exited the atmosphere of Equestria and began to go towards Steven's home.