24.

"But I tried to almost drain all of the magic from Equestria." Cozy Glow said, looking up towards Twilight Sparkle. "I'd like a second chance but I'm already quite used to being here. I've tried to get Tirek over there." Cozy Glow motioned towards the centaur. "But he doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with me."

"It's nice that you're at least trying to make friends with someone, Cozy." Twilight Sparkle smiled down towards the little filly. "But we'd all like it if you are willing to continue your studying over at the School of Friendship. Start over. Make friends without the belief that power helps you make them."

"But what would the other students think if they found out I continued my studying at the School of Friendship." Cozy questioned.

Twilight Sparkle nervously glanced to the side then focused her attention towards Cozy Glow again. "I...I haven't really thought about that." She sighed. "I'll let the rest of my students know that you've been given a second chance by my friends and I and would like to be friends with them."

With that said, Twilight Sparkle used her magic to let Cozy Glow out of her prison and the small, Pink filly trotted out, her nervous eyes focused on Twilight and her friends.

"But what if they refuse to believe that I've been given a second chance?"