29.

Steven led the curious group of Ponies over towards the beach house whilst the Diamonds and Spinel all stayed behind.

As Steven, the Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, Princesses Celestia and Luna, and Cozy Glow made their way through Beach City, all ten of the Ponies looked around, soon beginning to notice that the town's residents were looking directly towards them. This made all ten of the Ponies uncomfortable.

Twilight focused her attention on Steven. "Why is everyone here looking at us funny?"

Steven stopped and turned, kneeling down in front of Twilight. "Twilight, they're not looking at you funny. They're looking at you because strange things often happen here."

"How often?" Twilight cocked her head to the side.

Steven chuckled at this. "Quite often." With that, Steven stood up and turned, continuing on his way over towards the Beach House. All ten of the Ponies followed behind him, trying their best to keep their minds off the residents that were looking at them.

They bumped into Steven, who had stopped walking for some reason...Looking up towards the teenager, they found him speaking to another boy. The two kept looking at the group of Ponies as they spoke.

Twilight was the first to speak. "Steven? Who are you talking to?"

"Guys." Steven turned to face the curious group of ten Ponies. "This is Ronaldo."

Twilight Sparkle trotted over to Ronaldo and looked up at him. "Um...hi."

"THEY TALK?!"

"Uh.." Twilight Sparkle nervously trotted backwards. "Yes, we can talk."