✧✦ 1/2 ✧✦

Zion's POV

We literally have to film the Mind Of Poseidon MV tomorrow and I still have no one to play my s/o, fuck my life.

As I scrolled through insta, trying to cure my boredom Brandon walked in my room.

"So I have news." He cheesed.

"Okay what's up." I said putting my phone down.

"Me and Maggie got back together."

Great, now I'm the only one without a girl. AGAIN.

"Congrats, now I get to be the third wheel of the entire group." I sulked.

"Actually, I think I can help you with that also." He smirked.

"B, no offense, but I'm not into white girls like that. So tell Halie I'm good." He chuckled and shook his head.

"No, I was gonna say you should ask Kiana if she has a friend for you." Oh.

"You sure that's gonna work, I mean I haven't had best experience with Kiana's friends from home?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

"Bro have I ever let you down?"

"Um-

"Let's not talk about that, just trust me." He smiled. I don't like the vide he's giving off, but I have nothing to lose so what the hell.

Maybe this could go right, right?

Third POV

Zion walked out of his room and went to the backyard to find Nick. Thankfully he was chilling by the pool with the girl he wanted to see.

"Yo Nick, T. I have a question." He sat next to the couple and they turned to him.

"So you know how everyone has to have a love interest in the video. So yeah, I'm still a loner so is there anyway you can hook me up with one of your friends?" He asked.

Kiana smirked, "oh yeah. I actually have someone in mind." Nick chuckled knowing who she was talking about.

"Wait really?" She nodded.

"Yeah, I'll bring her to the shoot tomorrow." She said.

"Okay, thanks." He got up and walked back in the house.

"Okay, nothing to worry about now. I mean except for the fact that she's setting me up with a complete stranger. Oh shit." He thought walking into his room.

Author's Note:
If you are reading the instagram version of this story, you might see some slight changes. As in the instagram chapters of the book maybe not be on my page. This book also updates slower than instagram, because of the efforts i put into it. But overall, enjoy the book and don't be afraid to comment about your feedback. 😁