✧✦ 2/2 ✧✦

The next day rolled around and all of the boys met at a location in the hills with their partners. Well all except two, Kiana and her friend have yet to make an appearance today and while Nick was calmly waiting, Zion was a frantic mess.

"Nick where's Kiana?" Zion exclaimed as he noticed the the girls were still not here.

"Z, they'll be here just chill." Nick responded opening his phone.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll call them for you." The Canadian boy shook his head and took a lap while he called the girls.

Nick: Kiana please tell you're on your way, cause someone is losing his mind.

Kiana: Yeah we're parking at the moment sooo, we'll be there in a minute.

Nick: Thank god, I don't have to hear anymore of his whining

Kiana: Ahaha but you will be hearing someone else's whining.

Nick: You told her what this was for right?

Kiana: Umm not quite, you see she was having a really good day and if I told her at the house she would've gotten on the first flight back to Atlanta

Nick: She's going to kill you.

Kiana: I hope not anyway I gotta break the ice so bye babe

Nick: Good luck

Kiana's POV

I stuffed my phone into my bag and got out the car.

"So, why are we here exactly?" Y/N asked.

"You see, my beautiful best friend, you and I have been selected to be in a very popular musician's music video." I smiled while the look on her face was unfazed.

"And you are going to be playing a very hot guy's love interest." I smirk grew on her face as the words 'hot guy' came out of my mouth.

I'm so gonna die today. I smiled to make it seem like nothing was out of the ordinary.

However, here's the backstory I'm afraid of. Y/N used to spend her summers here with me and Nick. She promised to always come visit me if she could considering my Dad basically put her in charge of me during college. She goes to Spelman, but next year she's getting her masters at UCLA. Which is also where I go, but enough about me and more on reason she might kill me. You see Y/N has a very strong hatred for a man of the name of Caleb Zion Kuwonu. To be honest I don't really understand why, but for the longest time she would just get a hotel when she was staying rather than staying at the PM house. So yeah, if no one hears from me in the next hour, I've been murdered.

"So what's the name of the musicians?" She asked heading to the entrance of the mansion. Here we go.

"Why does that sign say that PRETTYMUCH is filming here?" Abort mission!!

"Kiana what's going on?"

Fuck no nickname, is that steam coming out her ears?

"Um don't panic but we ran out of options when it came to close friends to pair people with so..."

"K, finish that fucking sentence." She snapped.

"You're paired with Zion."

Third POV

"WHAT!"

Everyone on the set turned their heads to the gate in front of the house, including Zion and Nick.

"What was that?" He asked but then turned to the Jersey boy who was crouched over crackling.

"What's so funny?"

"That's your girl." Nick managed to get out.

Then all of a sudden something clicked in Zion's mind.

"Wait is that who I think it it?" He asked getting a nod as a response from his friend.

The two of them turned the corner to the gate and saw them.

"Holy shit."