✧✦ 1/4 ✧✦

Zion's POV

I don't remember reading shit about a shower scene. When did that come about? I mean, I'm down, but that could get a little too heated. I mean the song itself is sexual asf, but why'd they give all of these scenes to us.

"Z, you good? You look a little stressed." Brandon chuckled.

"Nah I'm great, just wondering- when did they put a shower scene in the video?"

He started snickering then it turned into a full out obnoxious laugh.

"You seriously don't remember?" I shook my head.

"Remember what?"

"The 360 party we had, we were coming up with video ideas... how is this still not ringing a bell?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

He sat down, looked me in the eye and said one word. "Drip."

Shit. That's my makes sense now.

A few weeks back...

"Yo, my man Zion over here be talking like he gets bitches, but the only girl he ever brought over here was his momma." Choppy chuckled as I walked in the room.

"Keep that same energy in the booth and let's see who lasts longer." I smirked taking a seat next to them.

"Aye, C there's a reason, in our next video he's the only getting the sexual scenes." Edwin smirked.

"Nigga who? For what song?" I asked shocked as ever.

"Mind of Poseidon."

"Shit I thought that was you though, you have the most verses and you're older the fuck." I remarked.

"Yeah but according to the fans, you seem like the freakiest member that would do anything to make a girl drip."

Well damn.

"Okay, what is it that I'm going to be doing in this video?" I asked with the curiosity of a puppy.

"That's what we're here to decide."

"Oh fun, what if we had a fucking shower scene, like in the lyrics." I joked.

"That's actually a good idea, you're doing it though."

"You're kidding right?"

"Yeah he wasn't kidding, so good luck with that Z." B chuckled going off into the distance.

"Mr. Kuwonu, let's get you dressed for this steamy scene. Get it steamy cause you're getting in a shower? No ok." One of the production assistants said.

Well this is going to be fun.