✧✦ 1/3 ✧✦

Third POV

A raging Y/N walked through the gates and made eye contact with the one person she hated the most. Zion Kuwonu. She gave him a death stare then looked back at Kiana. Before she could get out a word or even leave, the producer spotted her.

"Y/N right?" Her eyes widen and she turned around.

"Yes sir," reluctantly nodded her head.

"Oh thank god, you're here. We'll take your sizes and you should be heading to hair and wardrobe in about an hour." He exhaled.

The girl handed the man her paperwork and resume then walked up to Zion with Kiana trailing behind her.

"Hi Caleb."

Y/N's POV

"Hey, thanks for doing this. I really appreciate it." He smiled.

"I mean I was pretty much, no pun intended, blackmailed so I had no choice." I scoffed walking over to the other boys by the pool.

This place is pretty fucking nice maybe this won't be that bad at all.

"Hey Y/N, long time no see. Are you excited for the shoot?" Edwin asked sitting next to me.

"I guess, I mean, all I have to do is act like Z's GF for an entire day. How bad could it be?" I groaned.

"Wait nobody told you?" His eyes went wide.

"Told me what?"

"You and Z, have all the intimate scenes as in all of the makeout and sexy scenes." I jumped out of my seat so fast and ran towards Kiana.

"Kiana! Is there anything else you wanna let me know?"

Kiana's POV

Oh fuck.

I nervously laughed and answered, "Um you and Z, have a couple make out scenes and um I think that's it." Y/N was fuming with anger, I mean I did just make her worst nightmare come true, but you know.

Whoops.

"Look if I had told you anything about this you would've killed me, so I didn't. But we really needed you." I begged trying to get her to understand. Her face loosened up a bit and she sighed.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this."  Wait it worked?

Well then, maybe she has matured more than I thought. However the only way this can actually work, they need to be able to hold a conversation without fighting.

"Great, now come with me." I grabbed the two's hands and dragged them to an empty trailer.

"Okay, listen up. Y/N, you hate him, I don't know why but you do. Zion, you don't have any real problems with her except for the fact that you think she's self absorbed. I need y'all to talk this out and come out of this thing with respect and kindness towards each other." I smiled then locked them in the trailer.

Hopefully this goes well.

Y/N's POV

I sat on the opposite side of the couch facing him and scoffed. "Does she actually think we are going to sit here and talk this out?"  I thought.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

Maybe we are.

"Well, you're a fuckboy, you act like the world revolves around you and you can't be serious for anything." I stated.

He rolled his eyes. "That's it, you think I'm a fuckboy, I have too much confidence and I'm immature." He repeated.

"Well yeah if you wanna put it in those terms." I grumbled.

"I swear I'm not any of those things, you just have to get to know me. I come off like that to everyone but once they actually hang out with me, I loosen up to them."

God he sounds sincere.

"Would you like to know why I think you're self absorbed?"

"Sure, why not."

Zion's POV

I swear this is the longest she's gone without insulting me.

"I said that because you wouldn't even let me explain myself to you. You literally would just blow me off and start walking the other directions." I heard some low mumbles come from her and her head flew back.

"Also, I don't hate you. I actually really like you and it kinda hurts that you never gave me a chance." Now she was sitting up straight with a shocked look on her face.

"Coming from the boy who believes all women do is accuse." I'll admit that one hurt.

"I apologized for that multiple times, I realized that guys are the cause of it long after I said it. And again I'm really sorry, I never looked at the female's point of view of the situation." I relented.

If I'm seeing this correctly she's smiling.

Third POV

"Okay Caleb, maybe I did get the wrong impression of you. I'm sorry for being selfish and not letting you explain yourself. For the sake of the entire world I'll practice not judging people." Y/N chuckled walking over to Zion's side of the couch then sitting down.

A smile grew upon his face also, the air had gotten a lot lighter since there was less tension in the room.

"So you like me- Wait I'm sorry. You really like me?" She smirks as the boy's cheeks turn a soft shade of red.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah you did, but it's ok. Maybe we could practice." Confusion grew over Zion's face.

"Um practice wha-