✧✦ 2/4 ✧✦

Y/N's POV

HOLY SHIT. This bathing suit, is cute asf. (in the slides)

"So in this scene, since you will be in a shower, you need to look like you naked without being totally nude. When water hits it, the mesh parts with turn invisible like and the white will be mesh like but still cover you up. Now I've been told to inform you that this scene will be very uncomfortable. You have cameras on each side of you and people will be yelling at you telling you what to do. But through all of it, just do what feels right. Like if it were actually you and bae, just let it come naturally and you'll have no problems." Serena the female production assistant comforted as i looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I got this, it's just a small shower scene.

"Yo, Y/N it's time to- woah you look amazing." Zion cooed.

"Thank you, ready to act like we about to fuck in the shower." I giggled.

Third POV

"Nah I actually wanna fuck your brains out against this wall." Zion thought, biting his lip as they walked back into the house.

"Ahh you both have great timing, the water just heated up and now it's time to get down to business." The director chuckled.

"Ok first things first, this is how the scene will go. Y/N you are going to be taking a shower- actually scratch that. We are going big, cause we don't wanna go home. This is a very sensual and sexual scene so get ready for what I'm about to tell you."

(Disclaimer: this might sound like something out of a movie cause tbh it probably is.....