✧✦ 2/3 ✧✦

Before he knew it, her lips were on his, after being startled for a second he quickly kissed back and moved her onto his lap.

"Why you in such a rush pretty boy, I heard we have all day to makeout?" She giggled running her hands over his shoulders.

"We have all day to fake it, I want to the real thing. And I'm gonna get it." He smiled bringing her back into the kiss.

⋆ฺ。*:・

Meanwhile, everyone is in the surrounding trailers getting ready and the boys sit anxiously waiting for any news from their occupied  bandmate.

"Are they still fighting?"

"I heard screaming earlier.."

"Someone needs to go check on them... Kiana!"

"What?"

"Go find out if they killed each other."

"Why do I have to do it?" She groaned.

"Because she won't kill you, if you just walk in." Nick chuckled handing her a robe to cover up.

The girl let out a quick sigh, before getting out of her chair and walking to their trailer. As she approached the door, the silence scared her a bit. She didn't know what to expect when she crack opened the door so she started out slowly and peaked her head in. Since she was relatively short, she didn't get a good view of them so she opened a few more inches and saw the two in a full out makeout session. Out of shock, she quickly but cautiously closed the door and sped back to the group of people.

"So, what did you see?" They asked.

She caught her breath for a quick second to say.

"Two people we thought hated each other on the verge of fucking."

⋆ฺ。*:・

About an hour had passed and everyone was dressed and ready to start filming except they had to wait on the director; who had been stuck in traffic for hours. All the females gathered by the pool while the boys were cooped up a trailer. Y/N and Kiana sat next to each other; Y/N on her phone and Kiana watching her every move while pretending to be scrolling down Instagram.

She watched the girl: post a picture, like some pictures, reply to fans and go through her explore page. Kiana was just about to give up and find a different way to cure her boredom, but an edit of Y/N and Z, popped up on her best friend's screen. She heard the girl giggle, like the edit and save it to her phone. Y/N was about to put up her phone but she got a text from a certain someone.

Kiana's POV

Oh this day just keeps getting better and better.
I continued to look over her and read their messages.

Y/N's Texts

Baby CZK
I wanna take you out

Mamas♥︎
That's one way to ask someone out

Baby CZK
I mean it's kinda overdue considering we almost fucked

Mamas♥︎
But we didn't

Baby CZK
Hmmm, I wonder why??

Mamas♥︎
Because you didn't have a condom lol

Wait , I could've walked in on my best friends getting laid.
Ew.

Baby CZK
Hey, I thought you hated me

Mamas♥︎
I thought you hated me, but clearly you don't

Baby CZK
Meet me in the cabana

Mamas♥︎
Oooh does Caleb wanna get into a little mischief

Baby CZK
Just meet me there in a few

Mamas♥︎
I can't T, will see me leave. I swear she's been watching everything I do. It's kinda creepy, wait what if she knows

I kinda already do, smh.

Baby CZK
How would she even find out?

Mamas♥︎
Ion kno, maybe I'm being paranoid. Anyway I'll follow you about two minutes after you go.

Literally seconds after she sent that, I saw Zion walking to the cabana and take a quick glimpse at her before walking out of sight.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back." Y/N said getting up and walking in the opposite direction of the bathroom.

"I thought the bathroom was on the other side of the backyard?" Ansley; Austin's girl asked.

"She's not going to the bathroom, she's going to hook up with Z." I said leaving her shocked while I walked over to the boys' trailer.

"Hey Kiana, did you see Zion walk back from the bathroom?" Nick asked as soon as I walked in.

"No, I saw him walk in the Cabana and Y/N go in the same cabana about five minutes later."