✧✦ 1/3 ✧✦

Third POV

"EVERYONE BACK TO HAIR AND MAKEUP! The director has arrived and we need to start shooting now!" A producer yelled.

"Fuck, Caleb get up!" Y/N whisper-yelled to the boy who was asleep on top of her.

"What is it now?" The Canadian boy yawned.

"We have to start shooting and I need to find my top." She urges.

"Ugh fine and it's under the table." He says getting off the girl and stretching.

"Thank you." She said putting her robe on and rushing to the door.

"Hey Hey Hey-

She turned back and looked to the boy.

"Yes."

"I can't wait to kiss you again." He gushed causing the girl to blush and walk away smiling.

Y/N's POV

Once I reached the house I was dragged into the wardrobe trailer. "Woah, what's going on I'm already dressed?"

"There's been a change in plans, we're shooting the pool scenes at night. Also you and Zion are up first." Brenda the makeup artist said.

Shit.

"Damn girl, looks like someone's been busy. Looks like you made good use of the long break." She chuckled hiding the hickies I had all over my fucking body. 'Thank you so much Z'

"Are you gonna be able to cover all of them?" I asked anxiously.

"Mostly except this one right here, it's a little too dark. But let's hope your outfit covers it." She said bringing out a very revealing pair of shorts.

" She said bringing out a very revealing pair of shorts

"I thought you wanted to cover it up, what is this?"

"It's this or some sweatpants, but you know how hot it is outside. I didn't think you wanted to try that." She smirked handing them to me.

"Ugh fine, let's hope they try not to display it on camera." I took the clothes and went to change.

There's one thing I really like about this outfit, it's so fucking comfortable.

Time to shoot.