✧✦ 3/3 ✧✦

Third POV

"Why can't we just get over with this shoot, so we can go?" Zion groaned pulling the girl into him.

"Maybe isn't because y'all chose San Diego, out of all places to shoot this video." Y/N chuckled.

"Well if this guy don't show up in five minutes, we're getting out of here." He smirked falling onto the couch and pulling her with him.

"What do you mean by we're?" She smirked straddling his lap.

"I mean, we as in you and I are gonna bounce and go do something a lot better than waiting around here." He answered.

Y/N raised one eyebrow and moved one of her hands in his dreads.

"Oh yeah, like what?" Z chuckled and ran his hands up and down her back.

"Anything you want, how about that." He said pecking her lips.

"I think I like that idea." She grinned before passionately kissing back.

Their lips moved like that in synchronicity until Zion pushes her onto the couch, not stopping it but making the kiss a lot rougher. Due to the bikini she was in for the video, it wasn't long until it was off. Zion kisses along her sweet spot to her breasts leaving love bites wherever his lips touched.

"Z, hurry up." She moaned, he chuckled considering they were both very needy at the moment.

She moved his head from her stomach and placed very sexual kiss on his lips. The type to drive one crazy and wanting more and it surely did the trick as rushed to untie her bottoms and kiss his way down to her inner thighs.

Y/N's breath hitches as she watched him kiss her inner thighs and leave marks close to her most needed area.

Y/N's POV

Z smirked as he looked at how wet he made me.

Fuckkkkk.

"Damn babygirl, did I do this to you?" He says lustfully looking into my eyes.

I instantly look away and feel myself get even wetter. He better do something real quick or else he's just waiting for a show.

"Zion, hurry u-ughhhh!"

Kiana's POV

"Wait so, you're telling me that. Y/N and Zion are seeing each other?" Edwin asked dumbfounded.

"Yes, I've been saying this for almost an hour now. And if they're not, they something close to it." I responded.

"Are you sure they aren't just really close friends?" Brandon asked.

"B even I see it. Plus if you really wanna find out just go to the cabana." Austin suggested.

That is something I DON'T wanna do.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I expressed.

"Why not?" Nick asked.

"Because I saw the texts they were sending, if we go anywhere near that thing the sounds we're gonna hear aren't gonna be angelic." I responded.

The boys' eyes went wide and Brandon frantically slapped Nick's shoulder.

"Dude check your wallet."

Then he got even weirder. Nick turned to the counter and scrambled to find his wallet and when he did his mouth dropped.

"He took it."