Chapter 11

"Keep your eyes open, Fireheart. Keep your ears pricked. Keep looking behind you. Because one day I'll find you, and then you'll be crowfood."
_

Kai

I was leaving the coffee shop with V when someone caught my eyes. "Dude! Who's that?" I nudged him but he's busy looking at his phone. "Dude!" I repeated successfully getting his attention.

"What?"

"I said who's that girl?" I pointed at the girl sitting alone in the bench reading her book. "The girl with a book?" He asked and I nodded eagerly.

"Oh, Jennie Kim. She's my classmate." I grinned not taking my eyes off of her. "Bro, I need to go. Bambam's waiting for me." He bid but I didn't gave him my attention. "Hey, easy there. Be gentle." He teased before leaving me alone.

"But I wanted it... rough." A smirk made it's way to my face, already feeling my D getting hard. I was about to approach her when I got bumped by a girl causing her eyeglasses to fall. "Watch it!" I shouted but she just gave me a bored look. "Wait- you look disgustingly familiar." I muttered and I saw her grinned.

"Do I resemble someone?" I heard her voice laced with mockery and hatred. "Of course, you will never forget. Do you remember the girl you fucked or should I say raped? You had your fun using my sister's body without her consent and you had the guts to humiliate her in front of everyone saying she threw herself to you labelling her a slut?! A whore?! A prostitute?!" I creased my eyebrows at her. Is she - oh shit - it can't be...

"I hope you already enjoyed your life dickhead."

"W-What are you talking about?" I stuttered but she seems to dismissed my question.

"And who's your target now?" She scanned the whole area before her eyes landed to Jennie. "Oh, that senior student? What's her name again? Kim? Jen... ah, Jennie Kim!" She showed her devilish smile, her eyes with a hint of mischief. "Hmm, you can fuck her all you want, if... of course there's an if,

if you can reach her spot. Goodluck small dicky shit." Then she left.

I heaved a deep sigh still processing what just happened. "Fuck it, I need my release first." I took a step towards Jennie but then I felt my chest tightened. I placed my hand on my chest, finding myself gasping for air. Fuck! I knelt on the ground still trying to fill my lungs with air but it's no use. I started coughing, seeing a blood in my hand... w-what's happening?

"I hope you already enjoyed your life dickhead."

Then it all came flashing before my eyes.

She's the waitress earlier inside the coffee shop.

She hid her face so well.

The coffee...

Jennie

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!" I heard someone shouted I lift my head just to see Lisa and Rosé grinning towards me.

I raised my left eyebrow at them. "Really? With a full name?" They started laughing teasing me again with my full name. "Okay dorks what's with that eyeglasses and where's Jisoo?"

"She said she needs to buy something and about this glasses? Well, we saw this in a boutique shop and... bought it? Cause dude, we look good!" Lisa wiggled her eyebrows like a kid waiting for me to agree.

"Hmm, is that so?"

I was cut off when we heard Jisoo shouting also wearing a glasses. Okay these dorks. "Here! This is for you. Now wear it." She gave me an eyeglasses forcing me to wear it cause she said 'now we look like a bunch of a nerdy girls'. Gosh. I gently put it in my eyes before shooting them a teasing look.

"Happy?" They all giggled, clapping like a 5 year old kids.

We are all to engrossed teasing each other when we heard a scream not far from our spot. "What's that?" The crowd came rushing to the specific area, and to satisfy our curiosity we also went there to see it ourselves.

A guy with blood coming from his nose and mouth was lying on the ground lifeless. The paramedics came and put him in a stretcher before leaving in a rush.

"Poor guy." Lisa whispered, clicking her tongue. I saw Jisoo just staring blankly at the spot with a blood. She looks like in a deep thought. What are you thinking, Jisoo?

"I think I know him..." Rosé started, making Jisoo look at her with a rush. "He's the guy who humiliated a girl 3 years ago."

"A girl?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, I think I heard a story about that girl who killed herself by jumping in the rooftop of our school. I don't know the full story but some people said she was constantly being bullied by Ryujin and her friends. And that guy that we saw earlier, from what I've heard he raped her and told the whole campus that she threw herself to him that's why everyone inside the campus labelled her as a whore." Rosé finished her story with a shrug.

"That's... awful." But then it hit me. "Wait, do you think this is connected to what is happening to our school?"

"I don't think so. She's an outcast girl. She has no family." This time it's Jisoo who answered.

"Okay enough with a scary stories guys! I'm hungry!" Lisa shouted bringing us out in our own little world. "That coffee shop serves a mouth-watery cake and coffee. Let's go!"

"Alright! Let's get some muffin!"

(•_•)
Why is everyone suspecting Lisa?

She's just a fluffy ball of sunshine.

My poor baby.