Chapter 15

"Fear will hunt you down, right to the very depth of your soul."
_

Jennie

The murderer did what he/she told us after that incident. S/he left us alone. It's been months since the day we lost our classmates. We are now here inside the auditorium offering our prayers and flowers.

Everyone's mourning.

Crying for their lost.

We still have a week before our graduation day and we don't know if we should be happy or what. Is it appropriate to celebrate in this kind of situation? Is it fine if we forget the death of our classmates just for a day?

We are back inside our classroom, but I'm still too engrossed with my own thought when I heard Taehyung shouted in front of us. "Guys! Come on! Our graduation is near so can you guys stop frowning?"

No one responds.

"Fine! Let's all party at my rest house! Drinks on me!" He clapped in front of our room, the others started agreeing also clapping and shouting due to excitement forgetting why we are mourning in the first place.

"Are you going?" Lisa asked.

I tilt my head to the side. "Hmm, maybe?"

"What about you?"

"I'm not going. I can't party knowing that I lost a lot of friends. I can't move on that easily." She answered.

"I'm not going either." Jisoo shrugged. Her eyes scanned the whole room before she started playing on her phone leaving us to this conversation.

Rosé nodded. "Same here."

"Is it appropriate to go?" Lisa raised her eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean to party, to celebrate. Is it bad?"

She smiled at me. "No. Don't feel guilty. You can join them."

"I just wanna do what other normal teenagers do before I graduate. Besides it's only days before we leave this hell hole so why not party, right?" I encouraged them but I know they will never change their minds. I know them for like months, almost a year I might add and I know that once they decide for something, they will never change it.

"Just be careful Jennie Kim or I'll be on my way to that rest house just to pinch that dumpling cheeks of yours for not being careful." Lisa playfully glared at me and I chuckled.

"I will."

"You better be."

"And besides... I know you will protect me no matter what.

You'll save me, right?"

Silence.

Then she smiled genuinely.

"Definitely."

Taehyung

We started placing our bags on our own cars when I heard them saying 'done'.

"Alright! Let's go guys!" I saw Jennie talking to some of our classmates but I don't see Rosé nor Jisoo especially Lisa.

Lisa and Jennie are like magnets they can't be separated but now she's nowhere to be seen. But on a second thought.... maybe this is my chance. I mean Jennie Kim is a whole meal. Her shorts and crop top adds to her hotness. So why not, right?

I bet someone will be screaming tonight.

Murderer's POV

"Ahhh!!! Help me!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, I grabbed his hair, gripping it tightly. I don't think someone will hear his shout in this area. After all, they are too engrossed in that stupid party. I put a blindfold on him, keeping me out of his sight.

I tied both of his arms and legs into a different direction, tightening the rope. "Is this a prank?! Okay fine! You got me! It hurts damn it. Let me go!" I laughed darkly leaving no mercy in me.

I slowly remove his blindfold, revealing myself to him. He keeps blinking adjusting his eyesight to the dim light before her eyes widen in shock.

"You?! Out of all people?! You are the murderer?! H-How?!" Taehyung shouted at me, pulling his arms out of the rope but failed to do so.

"Why? Are you really that surprise, Taehyung? Do you think I don't know that you are involve in that incident few years ago? Do you think I can't harm a person? Do I look like an angel to you?" I grabbed my knife, showing it in front of him.

"What are you talking about?!" I don't know if I'm a psycho or I'm just really irritated that he's denying it in my fucking face.

I stabbed his thigh, burying it deep on his skin.

"Seungyeon."

One name and his scream stopped.

I smirked at him, not the smirk that when you are teasing, it is a smirk that says 'it's your last day.' I saw him shiver.

"You killed her, right?" 

"One more lie and I'll separate all your body parts to your fucked up body." I threatened.

"I-I didn't!" He denied. I took a deep breath before stabbing his other thigh repeatedly. "Help!Ahh! Shit!" He screamed in agony and pain.

"Okay, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I admit it! I-I am part of t-that incident! I-I'm the o-one who took the video of her and Kai. I'm sorry!" He pleaded.

My anger rose immediately. "You're sorry?! Will your sorry can bring the dead back?! No, right?! I'm so fucking pissed right now!" I held my gun tightly, using it to scratch my temple.

I paced back and forth mumbling a curse words. I need to release my fucking anger. "You killed my sister. You killed my sister. You fucking killed my sister." I chanted biting my nails while still pacing uncontrollably. I stabbed him anywhere that my eyes landed and he started begging for my mercy.

"You scream so loud it annoys me." I smirked. "Are you gay or something?" I grabbed my phone before looking myself in the camera.

"Now look at my face and clothes! It's soaked with your filthy blood!" I shook my head before removing the knife and his blood leaked like a faucet. "I'll leave you here first. I want to enjoy seeing other people running for their lives. Goodbye for now V but I will definitely be back."

I wiped the blood on my face, removing my outer jacket. Now it's time to turn the lights off.

Let us see who will survive...