Sentimental Flamboyance

Wednesday afternoon comes along and it's a gorgeous Wednesday indeed. The bright blue sky and beaming yellow sun colored the vibrant beach Rachel and Natalie arrived to. Both mother and daughter were wearing matching red and black colored swimsuits, Rachel's swimsuit being a two piece while Natalie's swimsuit is a one piece. It didn't take long for Emily and Sarah to arrive at the beach as well, both females wearing different swimsuits. Emily's two piece black swimsuit allowed the rest of her body to shine, her figure being stared at by men who caught wind of her elegant presence. One of the men felt his bulge stick up with his thoughts riddled with sexual phenomena regarding Emily. Only a few select women stopped to observe her while she setup the event for her family.
              "Ugh, this sunscreen is gross mommy" The adorable eight year old moans while her mother applies the protective lotion on her body. The sunscreen was applied to the girl's face, arms, and mid back, none of the sunscreen leaking onto her bright yellow one piece swimsuit.
              "Sweetie, you don't wanna get sunburned do you?" The woman says while continuously applying the sunscreen on her baby girl's skin. Right after she finishes the sunscreen process by rubbing the cream on her legs, Emily pulls the girl to her and gives her a kiss on the cheek.
              "Love you, lovebug" Emily says after pecking her daughter's check.
              "Love you, mommy" Sarah says just before Emily gives Sarah a pat on the butt, after which Sarah goes off to swim in the ocean. The woman immediately rubs the sunscreen on herself before she lays down in the sun, her sunglasses blocking her hazel eyes from the sun besides the sunscreen. The men and women present still looked on at her in awe, both sides wanting nothing more than to sleep with her. However, the people staring at Emily eventually left the scenery due to either deciding to leave her alone, having other duties to be taken care of, or both. Letting out a sigh of relaxation, the woman took in the sun shining down on her, all while laying on her back on the towel set for herself. Suddenly, a familiar, adorable sight came into her sights through Natalie's lips puckered up. In retaliation to this affection, right before Natalie could peck her check, Emily picks up Natalie and gives her a plethora of kisses after setting her on her legs.
                     "Hi, momma!" The child exclaims which makes Emily happy, this greatly evidenced by her giving Natalie a tight bear hug reciprocated by Natalie herself.
                   "Hi, baby girl" Emily kisses her little girl's scalp while still holding her. Sadly, she had to let her go as soon as her woman entered the picture. Giving Natalie a pat on her butt before Natalie goes off to play with Sarah, Emily gives Rachel a deep smooch along with Rachel doing the same to the girl of her dreams.
                   "So, sexy, how's it going?" The police officer picks up her girlfriend and places her on her legs while they're continuously smooching. Their love was heavenly as usual: the women's lips sucking each other's faces, their tongues dancing in their mouths, Emily's legs wrapped around her torso, and Rachel groping Emily's butt being its greatest evidence.
                  "It's amazing now that all my babes are here" Emily says before pecking her lover's lips. Rachel casually smacked Emily's ass which in turn made Emily giggle.
                 "Are you really that desperate for sex?" The woman asks before deeply kissing Rachel.
                  "No, I just love smacking your ass" Rachel says before smacking Emily's ass once again.
                 "Well, you are a man trapped in a woman's body" The two woman giggle at that comment before kissing once again.
                "How's Natalie doing?"
                 "She's wonderful as always. Sarah?"
                "Perfect as she always is" Emily says before quickly pecking Rachel's lips. Her pervy partner starts casually massaging her breasts while Emily continues speaking with Rachel.
                   "What about your job?" Rachel asks, her hands firmly gripping her perfectly sized cans.
                "It's going great thanks to my promotion. Now, I get to lead projects that'll improve houses around the country" Emily pecks her lips onto Rachel's lips before Rachel wraps her arms around her mid back and Emily wraps her arms around Rachel's neck.
                    "Ya know, I think some well deserved sex will help release some of that stress built up in your pussy" The woman remarks in Emily's ear.
                  "Come on, Rachel. My job is wonderful" Emily's slight smirk went along with her defense for her job.
                   "Sure, keep telling yourself that" Emily's hurt towards her girlfriend's comment showed through her slight frown. Was Rachel not proud of her accomplishment?
                   "Anyway, I'm gonna get us some lunch. I'll be right back" The woman sets her girlfriend down and smooches her before heading off to score some dogs. Emily's mind wandered a bit to reflect on Rachel's apathetic words. It was clear that Rachel didn't care about her achievements and was more focused on sleeping with her. How selfish and tactless could she be? In contrast to her rudeness, she wasn't a bad person. She was a great mother and fantastic girlfriend. Out of nowhere, voices rang out that make her come back to reality.
                      "Mommy!" Sarah shouted when she flung herself into her mother's arms. Wrapping her arms around her younger baby, she immediately brought her face to her own face. However, before the woman could speak with Sarah, Natalie pecks her second mother on the cheek, making Emily peck her cheek in warm retaliation.
                        "How's the water?" She cheerfully asked the child in her arms. Giving her another peck on her cheek, Emily listens to her younger baby tell her about the fun adventure she had.
                        "Amazing! I saw a starfish and even a crab while swimming with Natalie" The lit up eyes Sarah had is thanks to Natalie's involvement in her life. She's usually the quiet child around Emily and other people she doesn't know. But, when she's with Natalie and people she knows, she's more excited and full of energy.
                          "Yeah, and the crab nearly got her if I hadn't pulled her out of the way" Natalie says in her happy tone.
                        "Ohh, are you ok lovebug?"
                        "Yeah, mommy" The two nuzzle their noses as the child's eyes rest on her mommy's shoulder, leading to Emily giving a kiss to Sarah's scalp.
                        "We're just getting some water" Natalie admits before the girls went into Rachel's handbag to get the water bottles needed to clench their thirst. The entire process goes by quickly but a small box suddenly escapes the handbag while Natalie was going through the bag.
                       "Oh no" The young girl suddenly places the box back in the bag before drinking her water.
                        "What's in the box, sweetie?" Emily kindly asks. After taking a drink of water, Natalie places the water back in its bag before speaking with Emily again.
                        "Nothing, momma" Natalie tries to feign dumb which doesn't work for Emily. Smiling proudly, Emily grabs Natalie and sets her on her legs while Natalie wraps her arms around her torso. Sarah went off to play in the ocean after taking her drink and placing the closed bottle back in the bag.
                         "You can tell me, baby" The loving eyes Emily had Natalie force herself to come clean.
                         "Please don't tell her" Natalie pleaded.
                       "I didn't see anything" Emily's smile shines so brightly that it instantly erased the young girl's fears.
                       "Thank you, momma!"
                      "No problem, honey. I'll call you guys when lunch is ready" Emily pecks Natalie's cheek before she runs off to play with Sarah. Emily, knowing the coast was clear, checks the handbag for the case. She just stares at it while her mind shifts from uncertainty and happiness internally. On one hand, she's happy beyond words Rachel wants to marry her, meaning her and the kids will officially become part of her family. On the other hand, she felt Rachel wasn't emotionally mature enough to handle this commitment. She won't say anything about it right now. Besides, she has all the time in the world.
                         "Hey, babe" Emily turned to Rachel who's there with a huge lunch for four.
                        "Hungry?"
                          "Of course, darling" The woman cheerfully says before calling out to the girls.
                         "Kids, it's lunchtime!" Natalie and Sarah sprint over to the food upon hearing their mom's voice. Their hunger immediately took over through the girls chomping on their dogs in a very fast manner.
                            "Please eat slower, girls" The woman tells the girls. Listening to their mother, the girls ate more slower. Rachel kinda followed suit. The reason for sorta is due to her tendency of eating her food in a very quick manner. The girls giggled at Rachel's fast eating which made Emily smile warmly while eating her dog. The four girls ate their meal together in a very sincere manner; yet the only quirkiness that occurred during the meal was Rachel making a silly face while eating, making the children laugh out loud after eating their remaining dogs. Emily was grossed out by it but said nothing. Only boring moments come around before the girls were sent to bed. The fun day didn't extend from the family's beach day and a visit to the girls's favorite restaurant for dinner didn't really add to the day's excitement. In order to spice up their evening, the lovers decided to make love in the bedroom they're sharing. Their sighs of pleasure make up for the lack of audio in Rachel's room, including their members rubbing against each other fiercely but without Rachel losing control of herself unlike last time. It's only a matter of time before the two switch sex positions from their first position. Emily bravely rubbed her vagina on her partner's vagina while she sat on her legs, Emily moaning louder than Rachel due to being more sensitive as a person than her tough skinned police girlfriend. Rachel's lips made advances on her neck to congratulate Emily's bravery despite her sensitivity whenever they have sex. A smooch erupts between Rachel and Emily before they once again change sex positions as Rachel was on top of Emily rubbing her vagina on top of her vagaina like how a man thrusts his penis into his girlfriend's vagina. Rachel and Emily's sighs grow louder coinciding with their vaginas coming close to their climaxes. Speaking of their climaxes, the two nearly scream when their vaginas squirt out their sperm that leaks onto the bed in a perfectly symmetrical stream. Taking only mere seconds to catch their breaths, the two women suck each other's faces right off the bat. A half hour later, the two lovers sit next to each other, their arms wrapped around each other's shoulders as they talked.
                          "Are we lucky or what?" Emily asks followed up by Rachel's sarcasm.
                          "Hell yeah, our little demon spawns aren't being little shits right now"
                          "Rachel"
                           "What?"
                           "They're angels" Emily says before she lays her head on Rachel's shoulder.
                           "You wanna know what'll make this day even more amazing?"
                          "What's that, Rachel?"
                           "Close your eyes" Emily did so almost instantly while Rachel got her "gift" ready. It wasn't too long before she opened her eyes on command.
                          "Okay, open up" The tears in her eyes flowed down her face in perfect synchronization the minute her eyes caught wind of the engagement ring in front of her. It was beautiful; and the ring's crystal was its best feature, the glistening object truly embodying the ring's beauty.
                          "Look, Em. I know this is pretty corny for me to say but I'll say it anyway. You're an amazing woman; but, it's mainly because my daughter adores you and you're practically my better half. So-" The woman's speech was interrupted by Emily smashing her lips onto Rachel's lips. Kissing for a while, the two stop to give their reactions towards Rachel's proposal.
                         "Yes! A million times out of a billion yes!" The hug from Emily practically told Rachel she owned this proposal. Smiling warmly, the policewoman hugged her home improvement fiancée back, all while Emily placed the ring on her ring finger. A deep kiss later ensues before the two headed off to bed. Turning the left nightstand light off before entering the covers, the two fell asleep in each other's arms. This was indeed a happy day for Rachel and Emily because of the fact they're finally going to be a family. What trials would this new family have to face? Obviously tons of drama. But, it's nothing they can't handle. After all, that's what life's all about.