Proper Sistering 101

Natalie and Fiona chow down on a few burgers as a means to refuel from their swimming escapades. Each patty, tomato, lettice, and condiments tasted exquisite with each bite they took. With every bite they took, the girls take a bite of a few select potato chips and french fries. Of course, because their moms would kill them, Natalie and Fiona had to have a few fruits to stay healthy. They both then take a drink of their Pepsi and Dr. Pepper before getting back to eating their exquisite meals.
            "So, how's Austin?" Fiona asked genuinely.
            "He's been doing good" Natalie softly answered before taking a monster bite of her burger.
            "What's going on between you and Jack?" Natalie asked, drawing a snarky smile on her face before taking another drink from her Pepsi. Fiona, annoyed by this accusation thrown at her since last week, has some stuff to say.
           "Nothing! God, why do you still think something's going on?!"
           "Hey, I'm just asking"
           "Yeah? Well, why don't you keep that question to yourself?!" Fiona snaps. Natalie, secretly feeling hurt, keeps her sensitivity secret with a smile. Rolling her eyes, the ten year old black haired girl takes another bite of her burger. Natalie takes a bite of her burger as well. All of a sudden, an upset Sarah comes up to the two older kids, a red mark across the right cheek of her face. 
          "What happened, Sarah?" The concerned older sister inquired. Stroking her hair, Natalie worriedly listens to her sister's tears.
          "S-Some boy hit me when I tried getting a whale float"
          "Where is he?" Natalie said with anger blooming inside her. Fiona was also angry by what happened, but it's nothing compared to Natalie's. Sarah, holding Natalie's hand, leads her older sister to the bully, Fiona following suit. The boy cockily floats on the whale without a care in the world. To think all he had to do was smack it away from an eight year old, not to mention swatting the little brat who fought tooth and claw for it. His smugness soon gets interrupted by suddenly being thrown off from the tube and slamming his belly into the pool. Getting his head out of the water, he sees the girls who stole what he believed was his, the black haired girl being the one holding the float before soon handing it to the little brat. However, just as he made his way out of the pool, he merely got a huge kick in the balls while trying to grab the plastic whale from Sarah. Natalie follows it up with a strong right hook to the jerk's nose.
           "Serves ya right, dick biscuit!" Natalie shouts while leading Sarah and Fiona away from the asshat. The guy now wises up as he makes his way to get another float, but first seeks a way to stop the instantaneous bleeding for his actions.
          "Thar she blows!" Natalie says while launching Sarah to her new destination in the pool. The little girl giggles while riding her floatie as she waves cutely to her older sister and her bff. Satisfied, the two girls made their way back to their seats, only for their mothers to glare at them, acknowledging what they just did. Natalie and Fiona, not wanting their punishment to be extended by any sass or such, slightly hung their heads in shame. However, a smile makes its way onto Rachel's face as she ruffles Nat's hair. Natalie's doubt and fears wash away with her giggles. Nora, although not wanting to show it, was proud of Fiona and Natalie standing up for Sarah, herself not wishing to condone Natalie's way of defending Sarah. However, even she couldn't help but pat Fiona on the head. Smiling, the two girls went back to their food, both mothers looking on in a proud manner. Although Nora feared this'll enable the girls to only use violence against bullies, Rachel simply felt the girls did the right thing by showing up that jackass. Everyone needs to fight for their stuff at some point, right?