Part 1-Chapter 3: The Truth

You were currently in the library looking for a book about your newfound ability.

Y/N: Sigh I can't find any books about stopping time.

You then bumped into Blake which was carrying all the Ninja's of love books and they dropped everywhere.

Blake and Y/N: Oof!

Y/N: Sorry Blake, I wasn't looking where I was going!

Blake: I-it's fine.

Blake then hurriedly picked up all of her books that dropped and walked away. But you say a book that was yellow.

Y/N: What's this?

You picked up the book and it had the words 'Za Warudo' on the title and a large bulky yellow figure on the cover with large gears on it's hands and clocks on the back of it's hands.

Y/N: Maybe this book might be helpful?

A few minutes later you were at a table reading the book.

Y/N: (In head): The thing on the cover is Za Warudo and it can stop time? Possibly how I did that those two times.

But as you were thinking, a glass of water appeared at your table.

Y/N: What the-

You were confused at the glass of water started to move towards you. You then jumped away and ran out of the library as you were very freaked out.

Y/N (In head): Am I hallucinating?

You then went in the elevator to Ozpins office to talk to Ozpin about it but when you reached the office, nobody was there.

Y/N: Hello? Anybody?

Timeskip brought to you by king-