Part 2-Chapter 1: Reawaken.

............

......

.....

...

Who am I?

What am I?

Where am I?

You felt warmth as you started to see orange through your eyelids.

You slowly opened your eyes as they felt very heavy and you could barely move at all.

You looked at the sky filled with blue but you couldn't move much, you could just admire the sky.

Y/N: Why can't I move? Why can't I remember anything?

You started to feel incredibly hungry, and you started to regain your strength. But very slowly. You could sit up but you couldn't stand.

------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip
------------------------------------------------------

You start crawling as a way to move around so you can find something to eat. You eventually find a barn. You go inside and find carrots, apples and potatoes. You take them all and you stumble out of the barn, back to where you were. You take an apple and eat it hastily and you eat another, and another, and another... Until you were almost out of apples.

You almost eat another when you hear growling behind you. You look around but you only see nothing, until you look down and see paw prints. The ground around you instantly turns into tar and you get dragged away by some black creatures that instantly emerge from the tar. You get dragged into some kind of sea. How did a sea appear in a field? But you get dragged under the tar before you can think about that and you black out.

250 words.

I'll be seein' ya.