Part 1-Chapter 2: Surprises

Quick disclaimer, this story will not exactly follow the actual rwby storyline.

You were currently in the cafeteria thinking what happened when you were fighting Cardin when ruby booped your nose getting your attention.

Ruby: Hello? Remnant to Y/N?

Y/N: O-oh sorry, I was zoned out for a while.

Ruby: It's okay!

Y/N: Yeah... So anyway what were you guys talking about again?

Yang: About one of Ruby's crazy dreams.

Ruby: They're not crazy!

Weiss: Oh so dancing cookies are real?

Ruby: I SWEAR I saw one!

Y/N: Are you sure you got enough sleep?

Ruby: Hmpf! If you see a dancing cookie don't come crying to me saying you're sorry.

Weiss: Trust me, you won't.

But then you heard yelling and you see team JNPR fighting Cardinal. (I forgot how to spell Cardin's team sorry)

Then team RWBY looks where you're looking.

Weiss: Good oum, what's going on over there?

Yang: I don't know but I wanna find out!

Ruby/Y/N: Us too!

Blake: Might as well.

Weiss: Fine.

You and team RWBY go over there but Jaune goes flying and crashes into you.

Y/N: OOF!

Jaune: Sorry Y/N.

But then Cardin flies towards you and Jaune but then just before he hits you both you hear a bass boost and time stops.

Y/N: Huh?

You looked around and every thing was completely stopped. But quickly you moved Jaune and yourself out of the way. Just then time resumed and Cardin fell face flat.

Y/N (In head): How did I do that?

But before you could think about anything else team Cardinal ran away. But before you could follow Cardin's team, ruby got in front of you and asked just one question.

Ruby: How did you do that!?

Yang: Yeah! It's nothing like Blake's ability, she makes clones and disappears.

Weiss: Yeah and you just teleported! I thought your semblance was telekinesis!

Y/N: I-i don't know how I did that!

Jaune: Well thank you from saving me from being flattened by Cardin.

Y/N: No Problem, but we need to head to class now, we might be late.

Ren: Y/n's right. We have to go.

Just then everyone left the cafeteria along with you to Oobleck's class.

Time skip brought to you by King Crimson.

Ruby: Alright now we're done with classes today, what should we do?

Yang: Maybe go around Vale?

Weiss: Nah we should go shopping for cookies since ruby ate them all.

Ruby laughs sheepishly and looks away from Weiss.

Ruby: What about Blake? Do you have any ideas?

Blake: The library?

Ruby: Sure.

As team rwby and you go to the library you were thinking how to find out how you stopped time.

Y/N: Maybe I can find a book that helps me...

<-To be continued...