Part 1-Chapter 6: A failed attempt

You were in a large dark mansion looking around for malice since you sent a spy after him, but he hasn't returned and his last heartbeat was here.

Y/N: Why is it so damn dark? I can't see-

Suddenly an arrow shoots you in the leg.

Y/N: OW! WHAT IN-

Then more arrows are headed your way but not until,

Y/N: ZA WARUDO!

Time stops and Za Warudo takes the arrow out of your leg. You step out of the way of the arrows and time resumes. They all hit the wall.

Y/N: What in the actual fuck man.

You continue looking around in the mansion hoping to end the battle quickly and go home.

But as the readers know, that's not gonna happen.

You trip on something and accidentally lean on a door opening it showing someone on a bed inside the room.

???: .......

Y/N: W-who are-

Instantly you get hit on all sides repeatedly.

Y/N: ZA- wheeze

The mysterious person kicked you in the chest knocking the wind out of you.

They grabbed your head and kneed you in the face repeatedly resulting in a broken nose. They then smashed one of your hands with a large sledgehammer.

Y/N: screams in pain

The figure stopped and picked you up. He then went up to the balcony with you. He kicked you up in the air and a baseball bat appeared in his hands and he hit you far away towards the ocean.

???: OH ZATSU BASEBALL!

You then landed in the ocean and blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malice: Yeah uh this is short cause writers block.

Also do you guys want an intro for this book?

But anyway...

Lata. Word count: 288