Part 2-Chaper 4: Saved By Lightning.

You are currently walking inside a Venator Class Star Destroyer watching clone troopers and droids march down the halls with the red hooded lady you saw in the MTT.

Y/N: Why are we here?

Red Hooded Lady: ...I need to help you.

Y/N: Help me with what?

Red Hooded Lady: There's no point dragging this out. Do you remember someone named ruby?

Y/N: Should I?

Red Hooded Lady: I'm ruby.

Y/N: And again, should I know you?

Ruby: Oh My Oum. I don't have time for this.

Ruby drags you to her private quarters.

Y/N: Why am I here?

Ruby: You really don't remember?

Y/N: REMEMBER WHAT?! I'M SO CONFUSED!

Ruby covers your mouth with an annoyed expression.

Ruby: Will you stop screaming?!

Y/N: I'll stop screaming when you explain.

Ruby: FINE.

Ruby: Long story short, we met each other. Fell in love, you hunted down Malice on different occasions and you died.

Y/N: Uh, I have two questions. How did I 'die' and who is Malice?

Ruby: Malice is an evil entity who exists only to take over the galaxy and the only one who can stop him is a group of people. And you're one of them. And how you died and came back? I honestly don't know.

Y/N: I'm still confused.

Ruby: I am as well. Anyways I have to meet the chancellor.

Y/N: Who?

Ruby: The Chancellor is the leader of the planet below us.

Y/N: Oh.

Ruby: Come on, Let's go meet the chancellor.

Y/N: Okay.

Timeskip to Courscant

You and Ruby are in the capital of Courscant going up a very tall tower.

Y/N: How long should this ride take?

Ruby: 3-4 minutes.

Y/N: Why didn't they build it lower?

Ruby: I dunno.

2 minutes later Ruby goes on her scroll texting someone.

Y/N: Not to be nosy but, what are you doing?

Ruby: Texting Weiss.

Y/N: Wh-

Ruby: Weiss is another friend of mine, but if you don't remember me then you won't remember her.

Y/N: Oh.

Ruby: Don't worry, I'll reintroduce you later to the gang and we can fill you in on what happened while you were dead.

Y/N: Alright.

The elevator doors open and Ruby goes to the desk and the person in the chair while giving you a follow me motion.

You hesitantly walk over to her and stood in front of the chancellor you presumed.  But when you looked a bit closer it was the kid you met in the field, but he had a robotic arm this time. (Right arm)