Halloween and a special someone's birthday.

Note: This is non-canon to the story. Well maybe.

You were currently looking at your Candy Stashe, and you had a LOT of Candy.

Ruby then came up from behind you and put her head on top of yours.

Ruby: I'm sooooo bored...

(Y/N): Well I hit a jackpot of candy tonight.

Ruby: Whoa! There's so much!
(Malice: That's what-  A/N: Say it and I delete you.  Malice: Fuck you.)

(Y/N): Yeah, wanna share?

Ruby: YEAH! I mean, yeah

(Y/N): Also isn't it your birthday today?

Ruby: How did-

(Y/N): Yang told me, for some reason. But anyway I got you a gift!

Ruby: Really!?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Ruby: Well? What is it?

(Y/N): I have it right here!

You gave ruby a present with her emblem on the wrapping paper.

Ruby: Whoa! Did you make thus Wrapping paper?

(Y/N): Wellll kinda. Weiss helped me with it.

Ruby: Wowie! I'm gonna open the present now, I can't wait for what you got me!

Ruby quickly ripped open the wrapping paper and started opening the box and inside it was a 3 cookie jars for free card.

Ruby: Wow..... Thank you so much (Y/N)!

(Y/N): There's more!

Ruby then opened a smaller box inside the bigger box and inside it stunned her. It was a plush toy of her.

(Y/N): So? Do you like it?

(Malice: Aw shit here comes the cliché scene.)

Ruby: No... I don't like it.

(Malice: Three, two, one...)

Ruby: I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

(Malice: Called it.  A/N: Shut your fake ass the fuck up)

Ruby: I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU!

(Y/N): What?

Ruby: What?

(Y/N): Okay then...

Ruby: Can I have some of your candy?

(Y/N): Sure.

You and Ruby both ate your fair share of candy and a few times you fed each other a piece of your candy. And then you both went in your dorms and went to sleep as it was late. But you both started to have a nightmare.

Your POV

it was the school in ruins. I was standing in front of the school. All bloodied and bruised. With some burn marks. And it was all because of Malice.

Malice: You can't beat me. You never will.

(Y/N): SHUT UP AND DIE ALREADY!

Malice: Didn't Ozma tell you? Oh wait, he's dead. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you tried to punch Malice but he just slapped you away.

Malice: I might as well kill you now.

Before you could say anything, you were sent flying back with a massive hole in your chest.

Ruby: (Y/N)! NOOOOO!

You saw Ruby with tears falling from her eyes. As you were sent in Ozpin's Tower stuck in there with it burning.

(Y/N): R-ruby.... I'll miss you... Before you died, you sent a bubble with a locket towards Ruby. You then fell through the floor and got crushed by the rubble with the tower falling down.

Ruby's POV

I was having a nightmare that (Y/N) was fighting someone but he was suddenly sent flying back into Ozpins tower.

Me: (Y/N)! NOOOOO!

He was sent through the large window. Then after a few seconds the tower collapsed.

I fell to my knees and started crying loudly since I never got to tell him i loved him. But then a (F/C) Colored bubble appeared and it landed in my hands.

I looked at it and it had a locket, inside the locket it had a picture of me and him. And the letters "Together forever." I then hugged it and put it on.

Ruby: I'll never forget you...

Third person POV

You two both jolted awake covered in sweat and after a few minutes you both calm down.

Ruby + (Y/N): I wish that never happens.

You both went back to sleep. And had no nightmares for the remainder of the night.

???: You hope it won't happen... But it just might.

Malice: And there you go for the halloween chapter, I hoped you enjoyed! (Or not) TBH this was a shitty chapter.

Malice: Also i'd like to thank you all for 300+ reads. (I think is a kind of milestone?) Also I reached #10 in weiss schnee stories which is weird. But thanks again?

Word count: 722