Part 1-Chapter 9: Failed Attempt 2-2

Malice: Yeah the last chapter was shit cause I can't think but I think this is better.

-----------------------------

You had woken up after being asleep for like 4 minutes but something was very wrong.

Y/N: Ow my heaaadddd.....

You looked around and saw that team RWBY and JNPR was gone. But that didn't confuse you too much, since everything around you was corrupt memories that you barely remember, going back to the time you were just born.

Y/N: What the hell.

The memories contained everything. Family members, Old friends, and people you haven't even met yet.

(Alright so some visualization if you're kinda confused. You're in a place with orbs as the memories you see. They can be anything you want. But there is space like OUTER space between objects like chairs and tables as if someone took apart Malice's mansion.)

You touched a memory out of curiosity and you saw that memory in perfect quality.

flashback time.

Doctor: "Congratulations Mr and Mrs L/N, you have a healthy baby boy."

Timeskip a week after. Your father was about to take you home from the hospital.

(Since hospitals sometimes keep babies for a week or so so they can monitor the babies.)

The hospital was being attacked by grimm and your father and other huntsmen were fighting them off. You were horrified since your father never told you this.

Two huntsmen fell and to the ground and died after being mauled and you started crying with the other babies.

But eventually the Grimm was too much, your father got you and ran back to the house while other babies were being put in an ambulance and the hospital finally collapsed. Many people died that day.

---------------------------

Malice: I think I did better.

But anyway...

Lata.
301 words.

2/3 Parts completed.