First interaction

Chris pov

I have dated so many girls but i never have relationship with any of them because they all were trying to have sex with me because of my fame and power . I am rich billionare business man .i have never dated a guy in my whole life but this boy have a different affect on me . He looks so innocent with the baby face and glossy pink lips that are so kissable. He look so busy in his own world also lonely sad tired of having work as a dancer .his hair keep moving with every dancing move he have bags under his eyes . He have lifeless fake smile on his face .

He noticed my starring and after two hours he look in my direction . I turned my direction towards the bartender to offer another bottle of vine . I feel heaviness in chest so i moved out with vine of vodka in my hand . Actuall its all my fualt i shoudn't have come with him in this gay club .

" hey chris wait for me

What are you doing outside ? "

I took deep breath

" nothing you should go and enjoy your date . "

" chris by the way i noticed you starring at the club dancer "

" No i didn't "

" aw chris i see love in your eyes don't lie to me ? "

" oh shut up "

" liam go your boyfriend is waiting . "

"

" oh he have some work to do so he left you still can't change the topic i can talk to him on your behalf

"

He said winking at me .

I don't know what is it ? But i do know that its first time i feel that way . I am not gay or bisexual just straight guy .

Lets find out what is it .

With that i left that club with my friend i never been visited this site of city . Its kind odd for me .

-------------------------------------------

To be continued