Chapter Eleven

"All these heroes could not defeat us, how could you expect to do it yourself?" Vandal Savage gloated, walking towards Wanda and her children while cracking his knuckles.

"I would not mess with our mother, if I were you." Tommy smirked, leading Billy over to the side of the heroes as Wanda matched her son's smirk. "She is going to kick your asses"

"Please, she is but one against our many." Deathstroke unsheathed his swords, running towards Wanda with a determined sort of rage on his face. Wanda grinned maliciously, snapping her fingers. Instantly, Slade's swords turned into glowing scarlet butterflies, fluttering away into the evening sky. "What the f-?"

Wanda chuckled lowly, pointing at Lex Luthor who began to float in the air. She circled the open palm of her other hand, opening a portal and sending him through it with a flex of her hand. The Justice League watched in awe as she solely dispatched The Light one by one, the Young Avengers just standing off to the edge with grins on their faces.

They loved to watch the Scarlet Witch work.

When she came to Klarion, the Witch Boy was trying to teleport away. But Wanda was faster.

"You! If I have my facts correct, you and Loki are the reason for my sons and their team being here. Speak only the truth."

"Yes, Loki and I were in cahoots. He figured one less reality bender in his dimension would make it easier for him to take control. And I wanted the power your son has. His team was an unexpected surprise." Klarion spoke in monotone, clutching Teekl to his chest.

Wanda tapped her chin thoughtfully for a moment before she broke out into a huge Cheshire cat grin. "I have the perfect punishment for you." Her eyes glowed scarlet as she muttered her spell, watching as Klarion disappeared from in front of the group of heroes.

"What'd you do to him?" Batman narrowed his eyes at Wanda, distrustful of her.

Wanda chuckled, waving the Dark Knight off. "Relax, I just banished him to a dimension that is made entirely of shrimp."

That exists?

Apparently.

Remind me never to piss off your mom.

Noted.

"Thank you for your help, Ms...?"

"Call me Wanda, please." She smiled at the Justice League, wrapping her arms around her children once more. "And thank you for taking care of my boys and their team while they have been in your dimension. I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to them."

I do.

We agreed to never talk about the whole 'House of M' thing again, Kate.

What is the 'House of M' thing?

Never mind.

Now I'm more curious.

Me too.

Kate elbowed Artemis, mouthing to her that she'd tell her later. Artemis gave her the thumbs up, smirking at her teammates.

"We should probably get going, the team has been missing from home for a while now." Wanda nodded towards the Young Avengers.

"Oh, no, please stay for a little bit. We need to have a goodbye party!" Wally complained.

"Plus, Billy is pretty beat up. He could use some medical attention, or at least some pain killers." Conner pointed out.

Wanda looked at the Young Avengers, who grinned enthusiastically at her. Wanda sighed, caving. "Oh, alright. We'll stay a few more hours. I am curious, I have never been to this dimension before."

"Well, perhaps you'd like a tour?" Wonder Woman suggested, offering her arm to Wanda.

Wanda smiled, accepting the offer. Before they flew off, she turned to her children and their friends with a faux stern look. "I will be back soon, and when I come find you we return home, understood?"

"Yes, mom." Billy and Tommy spoke in unison, making Wanda's face break out in a loving grin.

"Be good. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

As the two women flew off, Kate muttered under her breath. "Let the par-tay began!"

Mount Justice

The Young Avengers and the Young Justice squad were hanging out in the training room, music blasting as they jokingly sparred with each other. Kate and Artemis were trying to one up each other with archery, but they were evenly matched. Tommy and Wally were trying to see who was faster, also ending up in a tie.

One they both contested, demanding a rematch. And then another. And another. And another.

M'gann and Teddy were seeing who could do the better impersonations of superheroes from their dimensions, no winner being found because as Dick pointed out they had no way to compare the two. So they just had fun changing into different people, even their own teammates as they jokingly mocked them.

Kaldur and Eli were watching their friends goof off from afar, discussing what it's like to be team leader to a bunch of teenagers.

Cassie and Billy were with Dick and Conner, watching the two shapeshifters mock them.

"Hey, I'm Billy. All I do is whine and mess things up for the team with my magic." Billy snorted, shaking his head at Teddy.

"My name is Richard, but I go by Dick so people know what I really am." Conner spat out his drink at M'gann's impersonation of Robin. Dick just chuckled, nodding along with the jokes.

"Ooh, do me, do me!" Cassie raised her hand in the air, waving it around wildly.

"Okay, sure." Teddy morphed into the blonde, looking around at the others. "I'm Cassie Lang and my dad is Antman. I wear this costume to be like him. Woo! Go team!"

As everyone laughed along, the Wonder Woman walked in with Wanda and the other mentors/parental figures. They smiled at the teens, glad this worked out better than it could've. Wanda thanked the Justice League once more before approaching the teens, placing her hands on Billy and Tommy's shoulders.

"I'm afraid it is time we go." She smiled sadly and the teens nodded, gathering with the Young Justice squad for a group hug.

"Thank you for making this trip memorable."

"Uh, we went to another dimension. Pretty sure it was going to be memorable no matter what." Kate snorted. "But thanks, we had a lot of fun. I'm going to miss you guys."

"We're going to miss you guys too." M'gann wiped her tearing eye, hugging Kate and Cassie again.

The Young Avengers said one last goodbye before walking over to where Wanda was already opening up a portal to their home. as they were walking through, Wanda turned over her shoulder and called back to the Justice League and their proteges. "Remember, if you need anything, you know where to find us."

And with that, the portal closed, effectively ending the Young Avengers trip to another dimension.