Epilogue

A few years later...

Mount Justice

"Nice one, Robin!" Nightwing called over to his younger brother, Tim Drake, the new Robin, as he defeated Superboy in a sparring match.

"His center of balance was off, wasn't too difficult." Tim shrugged, high fiving Dick anyways as he walked over to stand next to the rest of the team.

The Young Justice squad had changed over the past few years, seen some members pass in the line of duty, seen some leave and come back, but the current gathering of the team consisted of Nightwing, Robin, Wonder Girl, Superboy, Miss Martian, and Impulse. The other members were away on a mission, leaving these six behind to train and over see the mission from the mountain.

It also left those six behind for when a giant blue star appeared above the mission floor, depositing six vaguely familiar teenagers on the ground in front of the team with a loud thud.

"Okay, America, next time you do that, give us a little warning, mmkay?" The girl clad in a purple jumpsuit complained, rubbing her sore back.

The Young Justice members all got into defensive positions, that is, until M'gann realized who they were. "Kate? Kate Bishop?" The girl in the purple looked up, eyes narrowed until she saw where she was.

"Oh, my god. America, how did you know about this place?" She stared at the other girl, the only one to land on her feet, who just shrugged. Kate narrowed her eyes, her head swiveling to stare at the boy who was significantly younger than the rest of them. "Loki, was this your doing?"

"I'm not the one who creates star-portals, Bishop." The child, Loki, answered with a knowing smile. "America must've picked up on your connections to this dimension and created a portal here. I had nothing to do with it."

"Wait, Loki?! As in the one who caused you to come to our dimension in the first place?" Conner looked concerned, staring at the three familiar faces. "Where are Tommy, Eli, and Cassie?"

"Tommy left the team when we were broken up, same with Eli, and Cassie...Cassie died." Teddy answered, Kate's flinch not going unnoticed. "Your team looks different, too. What's up with that?"

"Kaldur, Artemis, and Wally left. This is Robin, my brother, Wonder Girl, and Impulse, Wally's cousin." Dick supplied the Young Avengers with an answer. "Care to explain why Loki is with you? I thought he was an enemy?"

"He is, but he's with us-" Billy was cut off by America Chavez, the new girl, shoving her way forward.

"He's here so I can keep an eye on him. He's the reason we're in a mess -again-"

"Actually, that would be Wiccan's fault." Loki supplied smugly, earning a glare from all of his teammates.

"What I think my friends are trying to say is we could use some help." The last new face spoke up.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"I am Noh-Varr, Kate Bishop's boyfriend." He stated proudly before remembering their purpose. "So, what do you say? Will you help us?"

The Young Justice squad exchanged a look, staring at Dick for an answer. Dick sighed, opening his mouth to reply. "Our answer is-"

fin.