TWICE Sana | Snaking Up

Y/N POV

The blue azure sky awoke me from my deep slumber,as I got ready for school.

It was really hard to try to get in school unnoticed,as I was one of the popular ones.

Smart,had the looks,athletic,I was an all rounder.Though,I rejected every girl's advance politely as I wished to be single for now.

However,there was this one girl who would not stop bugging,I knew her name as Minatozaki Sana as her friend called her and I heard it.

Although she was very beautiful and had the grades too,I wanted to be single and I was not ready to mingle.

She wouldn't give up though,pestering me day by day without fail,either by chocolates or flowers or just some glib tongue talk.

I have resisted many of her attempts,key word resisted.

That was how cute she was.

When she tried snaking up on me,I almost couldn't resist but fall head over heels for her cuteness.

When she did aegyo on me,I pretended not to care when in fact my heart was bursting with uwus.

Overall,I rejected her many times but in my heart there was something in me that knew I liked her,even a bit.

I walked into school as the usual morning greetings were thrown to me.

I acknowledged them all with a bow and flashed my killer smile,making a few girls blush.

I walked towards my classroom and suddenly I got backhugged.

I could smell the perfume,it was Sana.Recognized her scent as it was very usual of her to pounce on me unknowingly.

As usual,I tried to push her away but today,she was especially clingy and wouldn't let go of me till I reached my class.

"Miss Minatoyucky,you can go now." I said,prying her off me.

"Omg Y/N I live for that new nickname,by the way I switched classes so right now I have the same timetable as you!" Sana said.

I mentally facepalmed at the girl's antics,just when would she stop..

A few periods had passed,one more minute till recess.

The bell rang and the teacher told us that she would let us go,not the bell.

Nonetheless,no one cared about her words as we knew she didn't have the rights to hold us back.

I was going to the park in our school to enjoy a peaceful stroll alone,worry-free of anything.

All that just went out of the window when a girl clung onto my arm.

"Sana,please.I would like to enjoy the silence." I said as I tried prying my arms off hers.

"I'll  just stay silent and admire your body features." She replied,giggling.

I did not like that one bit,I hated it when people straight up stared at your face,it was creepy.

Therefore,when she refused to let go of me,I pushed her away,causing her to lose her balance and tumble down.

She got a cut because of the sharp razor grass nearby and she was bleeding.

"Oh shit,Sana I'm so sorry I'll take you to the nurse!" I panicked as I did not mean to hurt her intentionally.

On the way to the general office,Sana was blushing at me holding her arm while I was desperately trying to brisk walk towards the office,feeling really guilty.

Once they reached,I apologised profusely and Sana looked at him with a smirk.

"If you really are sorry,be my boyfriend."

I looked up at her and thought.

Nothing would go wrong right?Maybe I should give her a chance because she showed me unconditional love,being always there for me.Maybe she deserved a chance for all she has done.

"Alright,I'll give you a chance." I said smiling.

That caused her to jump for joy and she reached out to hug me.

She forgot about her cut and she winced in pain when she tried to hug me.

"Jagi just go and get treated first,I'll wait." I said.

She blushed,because I did not call me Miss Minatoyucky,but Jagi.

"I love you!" Sana said,before going into the treatment room.

"You'll be Miss Minatojagi from now on.." I muttered under my breath.