7

The next morning was horrible. I woke up feeling empty, as if there was a big hole inside of me. I had a horrible feeling, as if I'd done something wrong. Maybe it was my fault that Edward was dead.

I laid my head in my hands and I cried. I cried until no more tears would fall. Joey wasn't around. He was most likely hanging out with the boys, wanting to get his mind away from everything that had happened.

I stood up and walked downstairs. Yep, I was all alone. Just when I needed Joey, of course he wouldn't be here. I really wanted to talk to him.

I walked back upstairs and grabbed my phone. I called Joey. One ring... two rings... three rings... four rings... he answered.

"Hello?"
"Joey?"
"Hey, Ash." He sounded tired. It made me wonder if he'd even stayed the night here. What if he waited until I was asleep to leave?

"Um, where are you", I asked.
"With the band."
"Oh."
"Do you need me", Joey asked. He sounded as if he was worried about me.

"Kind of."
"I'll be home in a few minutes", Joey said.
"Okay."
"Bye, Ash. I love you."
"I love you, too. Bye", I said, and then I hung up. I sat down, waiting for Joey to come home.
***
Fifteen Minutes Later...

There was a knock at the door. I stood up and opened it. Joey was standing there.

"Hey, Ash", Joey said, wrapping his arms around me and walking inside.
"Hey."
"You needed me?"
"Yeah, I did", I said.
"Why?"
"I need you to uh, please just stay here", I said.
"Um, okay then", Joey said. I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to our room.
~~~
A Few Hours Later...

Joey and I talked for a long time. We talked until the moon came up, and the sky turned a dark color.

Joey decided that he would stay home and be here for me, and that he wouldn't go away with the band until later. We, together, decided that we wouldn't focus on Edward's death too much, but that we would have his funeral and move on. It was the best thing for us to do.

Now, we were laying in bed, watching TV.

"Joey?"
"Yeah?"
"I was wondering if one day, do you want to have another baby?" There was a pause.

"Yes, one day. I don't want to rush everything and have another baby now", Joey replied.
"I understand."
"Why? Do you want a baby?"
"Yeah. But not now. Maybe, in a few months, we could try again", I said.
"We could", Joey said, smiling. He leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you, baby", Joey said.
"I love you, too."
~~~
I have been REALLY BUSY and I AM SO SORRY that I haven't updated in a while, but here's something. I will do my best to write more. Thanks for reading!!