1

"What?" Joey was confused.

"I'm pregnant", I said once again, holding out the test. Joey gently took the test and looked at it. Then, he looked up at me.

"You, your pregnant", Joey said. I nodded slowly. Joey threw his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"We're going to be parents", Joey cheered. I was surprised. I expected Joey to say that he was mad, that he didn't want to have children yet. We're both young, and Joey is focusing on his career right now.

"You actually want kids?"
"Of course I want kids! Why would you ask that", Joey questioned.
"Well, it's just that you're really focused on the band and your career, and we're still young. Do you think that this is all happening too early? This could really effect your career." Joey looked at me with a smile.

"Ashli, I don't think that this is happening too early. I think that it's great that you're pregnant and that we get to have children, even if it's just one. And yes, while this may effect my career, it's only for the better", Joey said. Then, he done a goofy smile, making me laugh.

"Everything is going to be okay. You've just got to cheer up", Joey said.
"I will." The thought of having mine and Joey's baby growing inside of me made me want to jump in the air and scream until my throat hurt. To know that Joey was happy that we were going to have a child made my smile grow even bigger.
~~~
This is the last book in the Joey and Ashli (Joshli) trilogy. I don't want it to end.

Thank you for reading!