10

Quick A/N: I AM SO SORRY! CHAPTER 8 DIDN'T UPLOAD CORRECTLY, AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY!! I WILL WRITE SOME MORE SOON! THANKS!

- T. Marie

Three Weeks Later...
°°°
I was pregnant. I looked down at the pregnancy test in my hand. I felt tears stinging at my eyes. It had worked.

"J-J-Jo-Joe-Joey", I called out. I walked out of the bathroom.
"Hmm?"
"Look", I said, giving him the pregnancy test. His eyes widened.

"Are you... pregnant?" I nodded my head. Joey picked me up and spun me around. I giggled a little.

"We're gonna be parents again!"
"We're already parents", I said.
"I know that, but you're gonna have a baby! I'm so excited!" I giggled as Joey pulled me in for a kiss.

"What do you think the baby will be", I asked.
"A girl, I hope."
"Me too", I said. I sighed and looked up at Joey. He looked down at me.

"Giraffe", I mumbled, walking away from him.
"What was that?" I looked back and seen that Joey had his arms folded across his chest and and eyebrow raised.

"Nothing", I said with a smirk. Then, I took off running down the stairs.
"Get back here!" Joey shouted, making me run faster.
"No!" He chased after me. I shrieked as Joey grabbed me from behind. He lifted me up and attacked me with kisses.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Put me down", I screamed.
"No!" Joey laughed. He took me into our room and playfully tossed me                   onto the bed. I laughed as he started tickling me.

"Joey....stop....it", I said between squeals and giggles. Joey finally stopped, laughing himself.

"You need to listen whenever I say stop", I said, hitting Joey's arm.
"Why?"
"I almost had an accident. Not to mention that I hurt my throat."
"That's not my fault. You shouldn't have screamed and you should go to the bathroom sooner", Joey said. I smacked his arm.

"You're mean", I said.
"And you're pregnant."
˜˜˜
Ugh. My chapters are sucky and I don't have time. I am so sorry you guys. I will try to write more later. Thanx for understanding.