2

Bakugo practically stormed back to his room, slamming the door shut just as quickly as he had opened it. All the anger and frustration stirring up inside him from the night finally boiled over and he could barely contain himself from smashing the room to pieces.

All he saw was red. All he could hear was a loud buzzing in and out of his ears. He hated suppressing himself as he just did. Appealing to royals with a kind smile, touching their greasy, fattened hands and smelling their stinking perfume. It was all so disgusting.

"So, how did it go?" His wife, Utsushimi Camie, asked as she laid casually on their bed with a book in hand. She looked perfectly content and at home, as always.

"'I'll think about it', he said!" Bakugo shouted back, swiftly stripping off his suit coat and tie and throwing them haphazardly across the floor."What the hell's there to think about?! Sure our daughter's still young, but once she bleeds the bed, I'm sure she'll be a spectacle! She comes from pure blood! He'll never get an offer like this, lineage be damned!"

"He's still young and his father just died," Camie reminded him."He's probably unsure of what to do. Just keep pushing."

"I was younger than him when I started running my damned kingdom!" Bakugo rested on the footstool at the edge of the bed, bending down to take off his shoes."And what do you think I was doing this whole night but trying to get in his favor? It's well past midnight already. I had to leave you all alone for this shit!"

"Good you did," Camie smiled."Or I would've never gotten close to the advisory."

"At least something went well tonight," Bakugo grumbled back.

"If you were talking to the young Prince for that long, something about your relationship must've changed," Camie said, troubled look on her face."I've heard the Prince is very straightforward, sometimes even in a fowl way, just like his father. If he didn't want to continue your conversation, he would've said so."

"He was pretty fucking happy," Bakugo growled back, taking his over shirt off and then those after."All starry eyed and shit."

"Starry eyed?" Camie questioned, intrigued.

"Yeah, you could tell from a mile away he was trying to keep things going as long as fucking possible."

Camie hummed back thoughtfully, putting her book down on the nightstand."It might be a bit of an ambiguous thought, but I've heard of Prince Todoroki's disinterest in women. So perhaps he's interested in men?"

"...You mean he's a fag?" Bakugo burst out laughing."Are you trying to tell me the Prince of one of the most powerful kingdoms in the world is a fag?"

"It's just a thought." Camie bristled at his laughter but understood where it was coming from at such a preposterous idea."Think back to your time with him, was there any indication of him looking at you in a more...lustful way?"

And Bakugo thought. His brain rewinded the event and looked for even the smallest inconsistency, smallest hint of something abnormal. Bakugo was too focused on conversation half the time to care about looks. The Prince was handsome and that was all he needed to know.

But wasn't his face a bit too red? And why did he sit so close to him? And when he made his offer, why did he seem so heartbroken instead of confused or even disappointed? Was he really...?

"Found your answer?" Camie questioned, eyebrow raised elegantly.

"How are you so damn perceptive? You never even met the bloke," Bakugo grumbled back, hands in his face."How the hell am I supposed to get a fag to marry my daughter?! Everything's fucking ruined!"

"Don't give up so soon, darling." Camie pushed Bakugo back on the bed."We've only just begun." She then threaded her fingers through his hair with a soft hum."All you have to do is seduce him yourself."

Bakugo's brow nit together."Seduce him? Camie—"

"I know that's usually my expertise, but by the sounds of it he was smitten just by your usual facade. To seduce is just to go a bit further than kindness, lean a bit closer." She moved down towards him."An accidental brush of the hand." She slowly brushed her hand up his bare chest, running over his chest with a shuddering softness."Prolonged eye contact." She stared deep into Bakugo's eyes, making his breath hitch as her nose touched his forehead from their upside down position."A kiss." And she moved down, capturing his lips.

Bakugo let her moan around him, moving to twirl his fingers into her long locks. Her plump lips sucked against him and teeth scraped against his lower lip before letting up with a satisfied smile. Bakugo only huffed back, still looking lost.

Still, he sat up and properly laid himself atop the bed."Seduce a man, huh?" he murmured."I know you've had your fair share with women, but they are much more open. A man hides behind his honor. It will be hard to get under his skin."

"Or easy. His father just died. There's an opening."

Bakugo smirked."True."

===

Todoroki didn't sleep well that night. In fact, he didn't leave his room once the next day. Call him a coward, but he only came out the day after because he knew that was when Bakugo was leaving. He wanted to see him one last time, see if he really didn't feel anything for him.

Todoroki was angry and depressed but more than that he was embarrassed at how foolish he was. Marriage? What was he thinking? Two men couldn't marry! It was disgraceful, vile, evil, and yet he still wanted to see Bakugo one last time. If only to relive that fairytale once more.

And when he finally saw him it was midday and Bakugo was dressed in his travel attire, clearly getting ready to leave. It seemed his boat wouldn't depart until night so that they could sleep through the trip and arrive on the other side of the sea at dawn.

Todoroki could only stare, completely entranced by his beauty. He wondered how a man could look so fierce yet so handsome at the same time. He really couldn't compare, could only be embarrassed by his thoughts.

Bakugo seemed to have noticed him and stopped talking to the coachman, walking swiftly towards him with visibly brightened features. Todoroki was stunned yet again and couldn't stop his mouth from gaping open as Bakugo gave him a small grin. He felt guilty of his feelings almost instantly.

"Good afternoon, Prince Todoroki," Bakugo started."I'm delighted to see you came to see me off."

"I..." The words were dry in his throat. Why was he even here? He was only giving himself false hope and absurd thoughts.

"It's good that you came because I wanted to clarify on my offer. It's understandable if you were confused by my sudden candor, so I would like to put you at ease."

Todoroki soured at his words, attempting to hide a grimace. Thankfully he had a cold face, so he was sure Bakugo couldn't see his true thoughts.

"You don't have to agree right away. This would only be a promise between the two of us." Bakugo looked into Todoroki's eyes and there seemed to be some hidden meaning behind his words."I will give you the time you deserve, but I believe you will be good for my kingdom and would like to show you why, so..."

Then he did something that shocked Todoroki to his core. In a slow, deliberate movement he grasp Todoroki's wrist and slid his fingers underneath the sleeve of his dress shirt. It was an enchanting motion, luring him in and Todoroki couldn't help but helplessly let his ears burn bright red.

"Come visit my kingdom, Todoroki. I'll be waiting for you."

Then he drifted away and Todoroki was left to his thoughts. He couldn't believe what just happened. Bakugo had touched him. Bakugo had invited him to his castle. Was he implying something? Was he really recuperating his feelings?

Todoroki didn't know what to do but found all rational thrown away at the thought of being able to spend more time with Bakugo. No matter how risky, no matter how much it might hurt him, he would take this chance.