1

I was on the run when he found me. Lost and hopeless that I wouldn't survive the bad deed I just did. But he was there at the right moment at the right time.

Now I'm in a home where I can feel comfortable. Where I can feel at home and accepted. Even thought what I did was bad, he made me feel secure about it. Waking up with his embrace every morning makes me happy. Who knew a good girl like me would ever fall in love with a man like him. Covered in tattoos, always with the hair slicked back, except when he goes to bed, stern face face when he means business. But who knew that a ruthless guy like him would ever settle for a shy girl like me. But on the other side, I wasn't all that innocent anymore and he knew all about it but never spoke a word to the outside world just to protect me.

Turning in his arms to face his muscular body I smiled as he looked so precious sleeping. With a little strand of hair hanging off his face, I pushed it behind his ear so I can see his fully sculpted face laying there so calmly. When he's tired or in a deep sleep, he's one of the most fragilest boy ever. But when he's awake he means business.

Not wanting to wake him up, I slowly lifted his arm so I can slide out but he was awoken by the sudden movement and pulled me closer.

"Five more minutes of cuddle time please." He murmured on top of my head.

"Okay." I said sweetly as I cuddle closer to his shirtless chest.

Within those five minutes we enjoyed each others company in silence until it was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Xavier groaned and carefully lifted me off of his chest and replaced himself with a nearby pillow. Getting out of bed, he reached for a shirt and told the other person to come in.

"Hey bro, we need to talk.It's important. Morning Tessa." Walking in the room was Liam, Xavier's half brother.

"Morning Liam."

"Okay, I'll meet you in my office." Liam nodded his head and close the door behind him.

Xavier walked into the bathroom and i followed him. We took a shower together and was each other's hair and did the usual morning routine. Exiting the bathroom, we walked into the closet and got dressed. Before going our separate ways, we gave each other a kiss and went o with our day. Xavier went to his office to meet his brother and I went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. There are staff available but I like to start of my day by making my own breakfast.

Heading toward the kitchen I passed by a few of the house maids that were cleaning parts of the house. Entering the kitchen I was met up by Darlin , Liam's fiance, Who was sitting by the island with her head dead into what looked like a cook book.

"Morning Darlin, what are you up to on this fine morning ?" I asked walking over to her.

"Morning Tessa. Well I wanted to make something special for Liam tonight cause I'm surprising him with something. But the problem here is that I don't really know how to cook and this cook book isn't really helping. I also don't want the personal chef making it cause I want it to be special. "

"Well... Do you need a little assistance ?" I offered her as I walked to the pantry to grab what I needed to make breakfast.

"Badly. Can you please help me. You know how to cook and your also the best chef here besides the personal chef."

I chuckled as I walked out the pantry with the ingredients to make pancakes.

"Don't let Robert hear you or else he would get jealous." We both chuckled as Darlin help me.

After I made a huge amount of pancakes, I put a few on a plate and headed towards Xavier's office. Darlin did the same and followed me. Before entering the room I knocked until I got a confirmation to enter. I smiled as I walked in and head over to Xavier, who sat behind his desk. I placed the plate and cup of coffee down in front of him and left a kiss on his cheek before heading back to the kitchen. Before I was able to walk and do the dishes, I saw that they already had been washed.  I grabbed a plate and a cup of coffee and headed out to the porch to get some fresh air. Sitting by the railing of the balcony that face the beautiful landscape, I enjoyed my breakfast.

After I had finished my breakfast, I walked back into the house and placed my dirty dishes in the sink and head to Xavier's office. Before I reached his office, he had already walked out with an empty plate and mug.

"The pancakes were so yummy, babe." He complimented me as he wrapped an arm warm around my waist as we headed down to the kitchen.

"You're welcome, baby."

As we reached the bottom of the stairs we headed our separate ways but Xavier didn't forget to give me a kiss on the head. I smiled s i walked away and into the dinning room where i met up with Darlin.

"Okay, so what do you wanna do ?" I questioned her and she told me everything she wanted to make.

The whole day was spent in the connected guess house where there was another kitchen that we could use and try all the recipes without the whole house smelling like a war zone. I did get a few calls from Xavier asking me where i was because he was very fond about my safety. But at the end of the day we successfully made the recipes. We cleaned up the mess that we made and head back to the main house.

It was around 7.30 and I was tired and not hungry at all cause of all the taste testing I did the whole day. I walked up to my and Xavier's room and headed to bathroom preparing myself a bath. When the water was at the right temperature and had the good amount of bubble, I slowly eased my body into the bath. With the speakers blasting out some relaxing music and me sitting in the warm bath, nothing could ruin the moment. the only thing that was missing was that one person.

But after a few minutes, it was like he read her mind and came walking in with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist but having very low where you can see his whole v line. I moved forward so could get into the the tub and sit behind me. As he slowly sat in the tub, the water over flowed a bit and i moved slowly to lean my back against his chest.

Staying like that for about a few minutes, Xavier carried me to the shower to wash off all the soap off of our bodies. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off as we walked to the closet. I took one of his comfortable boxers and a shirt and got dressed. walking into the room, there was a box of what looked to be pizza. I opened it and saw that it was m fav pizza in the word. Hawaiian pizza. I took a slice as I reached for the tv remote and turned it on. Xavier walked out of the closet and smiled as he saw me in my natural habitat. Jumping into bed joining me we cuddled while eating pizza and watched a movie until we fell asleep in each others arms.