▫️ Twenty

Students were yelling encouraging rhymes left and right, hitting their legs on the floor below, clapped their hands, the Quidditch stands a disarray of red and blue on the morning the last match of the season of Gryffindor against Ravenclaw was set to happen. On the Ravenclaw part of the stands, there was a huge banner of an eagle that soared on the paper, and thanks to the weather that was actually sunny, some other fans had decided to paint their faces to show the support to their house. The mood was festive, and even the commentator of the match couldn't help but grin as he took his usual seat beside his Headmistress.

"Welcome everyone," Bill spoke, a gleam in his eyes that couldn't be seen from far away as he addressed the crowd. "Welcome to the final match of the season-" the crowd cheered, "-GRYFFINDOR VERSUS RAVENCLAW!"

He moved away from the microphone as he laughed, looking to the side to send a wide smile at his two friends, Teddy and Thomas, that were sitting close to the commentator's box before turning back to his front.

"I'm going to be honest and say that a friend of mine had bet Gryffindor would lose so I'm a bit biased..." he paused as the Gryffindors started yelling in protest. "But both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw have worked hard to be in this position. May the best team win!"

The crowd cheered once more and he thought it was for him, only a second later, though, the Ravenclaw team flew in the Pitch.

"And we have Captain Goldstein along with Moore, Powers, Reynolds, Clearwater, Fox and Mackie, the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team!"

All those supporting Ravenclaw cheered before slowly, the cheers got to an end. Only to start again as one by one, the members of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team got in the Pitch.

"And the Gryffindor Quidditch Team! Huggins! Smith! John Jackson! Elizabeth Jackson! Parker! Grey! Aaaand-" There was no sign of the last member of the team and Bill chuckled. "-I swear she's doing this on purpose - Captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team, Rose Jones!"

The crowd went wild as she shot off into the air and took the traditional lap around the Pitch, twirling around herself at some point until she came to stand in front of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. Bill exchanged a look with Thomas who nodded as he put a small camera back inside his robes, and Bill turned once more to the match.

"Now Jones decided we've had enough of her showing off and returned to her team, the game is ready to begin! Madam Hooch is releasing the balls - and here's the whistle!" The sound was deafening as every single person in the Gryffindor part of the stands started hitting their feet against the floor and from somewhere in the back, a mighty roar was heard, followed by encouraging yells as the players scattered around for the match to begin.

"Huggins with the Quaffle, Moore is flying over to block her way - nice pass to Smith - good aim from Ravenclaw Beater Reynolds, Ravenclaw in possession with Powers. He speeds up - moves out of the way of a Bludger - excellent pass to Goldstein and goal for Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw stands erupted in cheers as an unanimous groan came from the Gryffindors. Bill only smiled as he kept describing the game.

"Smith in possession, passes to Jackson who practically slides beneath Moore - an excellent move if I say so myself - passes to Huggins and Gryffindor - no! Goldstein steals the ball but Captain Jones is there, sending a Bludger straight at Goldstein. He loses the Quaffle - Smith reclaims possession - flies over to the goal posts - Gryffindor goal!"

Bill kept describing the game that got more intense as the time passed. Both teams were playing hard, determined to win, and by the time half an hour had passed, Ravenclaw had won a penalty twice and Keeper John Jackson had somehow gotten hit by a stray Bludger. Bill's voice was hoarse as he unannounced the score of the game a while later.