The Semi Truck

~~The Next Day~~

I woke up with my alarm clock and immediately got off the bed and did my normal morning routine. After I finished I placed on a yellow dress with black polka dots and some black flats. I wasn't raised as a girly girl but I felt like dressing up anyways.

I hop downstairs and turn the corner into the living room to see my dog and  no parents in sight. They must be at work...perfect.

I walk towards the garage and open the door, revealing the yellow and black Camaro.

I smiled before closing the door behind me and saying "good morning Bee!" in a cheerful tone.

He whirred and clicked before changing into his form and hovering over me.

"Wanna drive around the neighborhood or something cause' I have nothing to do right now?" I asked.

He nodded and turned back into the Camaro and I hopped into the drivers seat. He reversed the car out of the driveway and took off down the street.

It was a beautiful day with a slight breeze, birds chirping and friendly neighbors greeting me while the bright sun shined brightly overhead.

                  ~~A Few Hours Later~~

The sun was starting to set close to the horizon while a variety of dark blues, purples and hot colors of reds and oranges mixed together.

Clouds sat in the sky, like big clumps of cotton balls while a nice cool breeze kicked in.

Bumblebee drove into an empty field surrounded by a lush forest and parked in the center of the field.

I got out and be transformed, sitting beside me. It really was a heavenly sight especially when the sun goes down. I Later back a bit, my arms supporting my weight and letting my feet relax.

I close my eyes, taking in the scent of nature and the feeling of the evening gust of wind.

Soon Bumblebee laid into his back and I copied his actions. My mind had many questions for him but I would need to think of which ones Bee could answer with a yes or no.

My body turned to the large alien robot before asking suddenly "Bee, are you the only robot here on Earth?"

He shook his head.

I nodded before asking more.

"Did you come from another planet or something or were you created?" My brow arched and Bumblebee drew a circle in the air, signaling the shape of a planet.

I hummed before basically interrogating him even more for a good ten minutes.

                           ~~ 10:30pm~~

I must've fallen asleep while asking questions and enjoying our time in the field together because when I awoke, I realized I was in my bed. The morning sun shined its warm rays through my window and plastered onto my body, giving me a sensational feeling.

I smiled before taking a shower, brushing my teeth and getting dressed in black leggings, vans, a yellow crop top with chains attached from my back pocket to my front pocket. I know, I look pretty cool today.

I ate a small breakfast and did some chores while continuing to fix another car we owned. It was an old Semi truck but it just wouldn't start up again.

After a few frustrating moments of failing to fix a certain valve or pipe piece, I heard a low choked up engine cough up and rumble to life.

My eyes widened in surprise before jumping up and down, happy that the truck finally worked!

After my happy dance, I decided to use a few hours of my time to fix up any more damage and replace old metal pieces and engine with a much newer one.

Screw after screw, metal after metal, and I had just finished doing the interior. I turned the truck on again and the engine roared with enthusiasm.

Bee had of course helped me with a lot of the car pieces, he had basically begged to assist  me when he saw the vehicle.

The only thing I would have to do is wash this baby thoroughly and add another paint job to it.

           ~~ After Cleaning and Painting~~

Done!

The overall work was complete and the semi truck was brand new, as if it was just built.

I placed my hands on my hips and smirked at my handy work, and Bee was standing beside me, most likely proud of our hardships today.

The truck shined with a glossy red coat with a navy blue pattern of flames around it.

After a while I went inside and Bumblebee went inside the garage. I made myself dinner and ate it quickly before taking a much needed shower, changing in pajamas.

I went downstairs and opened the back door so my dog could go out but as soon as I looked up, I almost had a heart attack. There, standing in the place of the truck I just fixed today was a 17 foot robot with a red body and blue flames.

He looked down at me with glowing blue eyes.

Oh my god.

This semi trucks alive!